X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As I said because, I am GLAD they didn't show the Senitels. One thing I HATE about other trailers is that they show you EVERYTHING before the movie. This trailer is smart by showing you little, hence it being a TEASER trailer. Also, the CENTRAL antagonist IS the Senitels, so how you assume they're going to be limited?

THat don't mean nothing. There is always good vs. bad but the movie might be on some other shyt. The Mandarin was the villain in Irom Man 3 and barely got any screen time. They got way too many characters and you know they have to make sure they get their obligatory screen time. I'm willing to give a chance though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There is a ridiculous amount of characters in this movie.
Hopefully Singer rebounds with this movie from the string of dog shyt he has been making.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the most, Halle Berry as Storm should have been taken over by somebody else. I was a big Wolverine fan growing up, but even I am getting a little tired of him being the lone X-Men to save the day. First Class was a real good movie, I hate to see them turn this into Wolverine Part 6. Bridging the past & future together, it seems like a lot of characters won't get proper screen time & will thus be a waste. Still don't see how you can make an X-Men movie without Jean Grey & Cyclops....but include Havok (who is one of my favorite mutants, but IJS)

Was it just me or did they show grey hair on Wolverine while talking to the older Xavier?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:patrice:...
Looks interesting..
But I will not go see Days of Future Past if Cyclops is not present.
Tell me about it. :beli:
This looks like another Wolverine suckfest. One of, if not the real, central character is Bishop and you only see him in passing in the trailer. If he doesn't have a bigger role in the actual flick, I'm passing. I actually watched first class on the strength that it was Wolverineless. Him being all up and saving the day on this one is making me consider otherwise. :patrice:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Cable apart of this storyline or was that just the cartoon? Is he in the movie?