X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm excited for this..looks way better than that capt america crap you nerds are hyping.

theres only been one wack x men movie (#3..im not counting the wolverine joints) so i have a good feeling.

Daps
I was really hoping for limited wolverine (it was a high hope). This is looking like it will be a disappointment. With that said they'll be getting my money on opening week, so i'm part of the problem. :sadcam:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
With that said..i'm still mad for them bringing back the old :flabbynsick: cast. A direct sequel to First Class would of have been much better considering of how well that film was and how it was received by the fans
i am more pissed off they brought singer back like hes got the midas touch.We saw with first class, an x-men can be great without a story revolving around wolverine or singer directing. This is like trying to recreate past glory and i feel its a mistake
But this IS a direct sequel. It's just trying both universes together. I'm just glad Singer is back on board because X2 is STILL the best out of the entire franchise.
ppl keep harping about x2 this x2 that but what has he done post that :why: valkrie could've been taut thriller with a director like de palma but it missed the mark Superman returns was staight trash homie and jack the giant slayer speaks for itself.This guy was fortunate to be tied to 2 dope flix that shook up their respective genres but on the whole hes not the bees knees .In a peverse way i will be happy for this movie to be as shytty as that teaser to prove it :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just wish there was a film other than First Class that limited Wolverines involvement. It's not a coincidence that the best X film considered by most fans is the one with only a small Wolverine cameo.

Right @Mikey2Toes ? :youngsabo:
:whoa: i love first class but to say its better than x2? :patrice:
Looks interesting..
But I will not go see Days of Future Past if Cyclops is not present.
what a strange deal breaker cuz cyclops in the movie was very much like the cyclops from the cartoons a pompous douche

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Tell me about it. :beli:
This looks like another Wolverine suckfest. One of, if not the real, central character is Bishop and you only see him in passing in the trailer. If he doesn't have a bigger role in the actual flick, I'm passing. I actually watched first class on the strength that it was Wolverineless. Him being all up and saving the day on this one is making me consider otherwise. :patrice:
if bishop was going to be pivotal they would've got a fairly recognizable black actor not an unknown frenchie.I am sure bishop will be sullen and mostly silent

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be good. It's crazy that them nikkas been playing these characters for over 10 years. Time sure does fly.

But dat Blink. :bow::bow::bow: They made her look great.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I agree with the most, Halle Berry as Storm should have been taken over by somebody else. I was a big Wolverine fan growing up, but even I am getting a little tired of him being the lone X-Men to save the day. First Class was a real good movie, I hate to see them turn this into Wolverine Part 6. Bridging the past & future together, it seems like a lot of characters won't get proper screen time & will thus be a waste. Still don't see how you can make an X-Men movie without Jean Grey & Cyclops....but include Havok (who is one of my favorite mutants, but IJS)

Was it just me or did they show grey hair on Wolverine while talking to the older Xavier?
is wolverine not suppose to age now?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt looks kind of silly in the future scenes. I'm willing to bet Bishop is the only one who dies or that he's probably a villain. The genre has evolved and Singer has been exposed as a director that isn't all that great.

Did they really use the theme from 12 years a slave in this trailer? :wtf:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
shyt looks kind of silly in the future scenes. I'm willing to bet Bishop is the only one who dies or that he's probably a villain. The genre has evolved and Singer has been exposed as a director that isn't all that great.

Did they really use the theme from 12 years a slave in this trailer? :wtf:

It's actually "Time" by Hans Zimmer (from Inception) which was also used in the 12 Years a Slave trailer:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and I can't help but laugh at anybody thinking Halle Berry was the reason Storm sucked in those movies. Storm sucked in those movies because Bryan Singer doesn't like the character all that much. He downplayed her in the script and Halle Berry wasn't aware her character was getting shafted till midway though the filming of X2. Singer went as far as to tell the cast NOT to read the comics but when a fan showed Berry how Storm was supposed to be she got pissed and went over Singer's head to get that tornado scene added to the movie.