X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
With that said..i'm still mad for them bringing back the old :flabbynsick: cast.

That haircut on Halle Berry. :scusthov: She was pregnant so she's not going to be flying or fighting so what was the point in bringing her back. Couldn't they have just said she died in mutant/human apocalypse when the Sentinels decided that they didn't have to take orders from nobody?

Meanwhile, Kelsey Grammar, who was one of the few bright spots of X3 as Beast, was probably sitting around like ":whistle: Well I guess I'm not going to be in this movie. :manny:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
for 1st Class, Singer already stated even before production that was the intent, implying he's going the JJ abrahms route with star trek. as for X3, i think singer is pretending that didn't exist and this be the follow up to X2 (the last film he was on board).
Don't think so. "The Wolverine" references "X3" with Jean Grey's death. I think the timelines get modified.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough..I loved X2, but believed First Class to be superior. Just disappointed that the old cast got involved again...After X3 i hoped to never see most of those nikkas in an X Men film again :jawalrus:

yea, keep in mind singer was behind 1st class too. he was the one that came up with the story and was the producer. he TRIED to have vaughn to direct THIS one but vaughn for whutever reason backed out so he took the helm again as director, which i have no problem with. the whole X3 thing was purely a pissing f*ck-you contest between FOX studios and singer who made the DUMMY mistake of trying to remake a RICHARD DONNER version of superman.

outside that INCREDIBLY DUMB "L" singer took, singer been a decent director for the most part. not great or anything, but he blessed with some memorable stuff.

Don't think so. "The Wolverine" references "X3" with Jean Grey's death. I think the timelines get modified.

True, but that Wolverine film had NOTHING to do with Singer. Singer had no involvment with the arguable exception with the after credits scene which the producers could of tagged on after the fact.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
That haircut on Halle Berry. :scusthov: She was pregnant so she's not going to be flying or fighting so what was the point in bringing her back. Couldn't they have just said she died in mutant/human apocalypse when the Sentinels decided that they didn't have to take orders from nobody?

Meanwhile, Kelsey Grammar, who was one of the few bright spots of X3 as Beast, was probably sitting around like ":whistle: Well I guess I'm not going to be in this movie. :manny:"

Or just recast her. The attachments of actors playing specific characters ruins a lot of movies and tv series these days.

It's just a trailer but those future scenes are looking flabby like a mutha.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
SO they didn't show those any sentinels in the trailer i see. I wonder why. It could be their role will be limited as fukk...... I'm skeptical right about now.

THe comic book movie bubble could be bursting in the next few years. I didn't see Wolverine, im look warm on Thor (but i will be seeing it) Superman was a flop and Ben Affleck as batman is :scusthov: The Cap trailer aint do it for me (no homo). Only movie i'm looking forward to is guardians of the galaxy. :manny:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, if they don't do this right, they're gonna confuse the shyt out of the casual fan:skip:

First Class was tight, but they gotta stop giving Bryan Singer XMen Director gigs. All his moody XMen movies don't really do the characters justice:snoop:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
With that said..i'm still mad for them bringing back the old :flabbynsick: cast. A direct sequel to First Class would of have been much better considering of how well that film was and how it was received by the fans

I actually like how there are bringing them both together. I actually hate when they just make a bunch of movies around the same time, using the same comic and they have nothing to do with each other. *cough* Spiderman *cough*

Anyway so excited :stylin:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SO they didn't show those any sentinels in the trailer i see. I wonder why. It could be their role will be limited as fukk...... I'm skeptical right about now.

THe comic book movie bubble could be bursting in the next few years. I didn't see Wolverine, im look warm on Thor (but i will be seeing it) Superman was a flop and Ben Affleck as batman is :scusthov: The Cap trailer aint do it for me (no homo). Only movie i'm looking forward to is guardians of the galaxy. :manny:

As I said because, I am GLAD they didn't show the Senitels. One thing I HATE about other trailers is that they show you EVERYTHING before the movie. This trailer is smart by showing you little, hence it being a TEASER trailer. Also, the CENTRAL antagonist IS the Senitels, so how you assume they're going to be limited?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I actually like how there are bringing them both together. I actually hate when they just make a bunch of movies around the same time, using the same comic and they have nothing to do with each other. *cough* Spiderman *cough*

Anyway so excited :stylin:
You even like X-Men too?? :noah: