X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If this is true that makes the fukkup of his Quicksilver's character complete. The one advantage Fox has over the Marvel Studio franchise is Quicksilver's and Scarlet Witch's back-story, and Fox is not even gonna use it !?! :what: Their back-stories are one the most interesting aspects of their character.

That's why Fox don't need to have this franchise. Motherfukkers are all over the fukking place with these characters and storylines. the ONLY reason why they make money is because of the loyal character fan base.

I hate everything about Fox and racist ass cac Murdoch.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:leostare: wolverine just ruins this for me... why cant they do "fatal attractions" at least durin the bullshyt i get to see mags tear his skeleton apart...
The same with Beast, the First Class makes his transformation like happen overnight but in the movie, there's scenes with him & Wolvie and he's in human form.
blue hulk.....
Then they're bringing in Quicksilver, who is Magneto's son but in the trailer, Wolvie says he knows someone & they should be a young man at that time.
Read somewhere Simon Kinberg originally wrote Quicksilver's role for a young Juggernaut but Singer insisted on using Quicksilver instead..
shoulda just put in mystique/nightcrawler breakout & called it a day... woulda been way better (assumin) & they already fukked up the whole mystique/nightcrawler/azazel/rouge connection....

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:leostare: wolverine just ruins this for me... why cant they do "fatal attractions" at least durin the bullshyt i get to see mags tear his skeleton apart...

blue hulk.....

shoulda just put in mystique/nightcrawler breakout & called it a day... woulda been way better (assumin) & they already fukked up the whole mystique/nightcrawler/azazel/rouge connection....
I feel you on the mystique/rogue/nightcrawler/azazel thing. Felt like azazel should of been in this flick so they could atleast have him knocking up Mystique. But there is still hope they can put that shyt in the Mystique spinoff movie :damn:[DOUBLEPOST=1397655766][/DOUBLEPOST]
u some type of gay sympathiser? bryan singer's x-men has divided crowds some think hes a gawd others think hes not the guy.I fall into the latter and wouldn't want to see him handle apocalypse..What in this opinion is offensive?
I dont give a fukk about Singer..i only negged you cause your a fukk boy

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So when is Apoc gonna be in one of these joints
why do u want to see apocalypse in bryan singer's x-men is the question I wan an answer to..
"legion quest" & "age of apocalypse" is where i started collectin & theres no way these fukkboys can pull it without fukkin up like the mutant cure & dark phoenix..... too big a story without a trilogy... they need to establish a consistent timeline & introduce apocalypse without the AOA bein involved & never touch sinister...
So are we boycotting this shyt or no?
:patrice:
-DMP-
you know we aint breh.....
us: :blessed: or :camby: followed by numerous e-fights...
marvel: :why: we aint never gon get them rights back...
fox: :win: read half another story & start the new movie... sugarman & his morlock slaves vs stryfe & his muant liberation movement in cairo.... exodus & the avalon air craft carrier vs bastion..... they aint gettin these rights back....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that new trailer is piff!
wat6rr.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read somewhere Simon Kinberg originally wrote Quicksilver's role for a young Juggernaut but Singer insisted on using Quicksilver instead. Probably around the time Marvel announced they were using him.
young juggernaut would have made a lot more sense.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ok this really needs to be the last X-Men movie so they can reboot this shyt and tie it into the other Marvel stuff.