X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Or Disney/ Marvel pay for their properties back like a buyout...... :huhldup:

Imagine the amount of money they'd have to do that for though? You can't buy what's not for sell and Fox and Sony legally own those properties. That's like you selling me your car and then trying to buy it back while I'm driving it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you think Marvel coughing up Billions to get spidey back?

-DMP-

it depends on if they got offered a good price for it. sony would be loosing a great cash cow if they did and would price that shyt so damned high... although it would be nice if all these film studios could play ball and unite the stories with the potential to make money...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you think Marvel coughing up Billions to get spidey back?

-DMP-

main-qimg-e9d7c2df2d14db81c5449d59dafcc337
...Even so, look at all the money they're making now, one could argue they don't need him although I'm sure they'd love to have him back

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it depends on if they got offered a good price for it. sony would be loosing a great cash cow if they did and would price that shyt so damned high... although it would be nice if all these film studios could play ball and unite the stories with the potential to make money...

I think the closest we will get is MAYBE Sony and Marvel making a deal to share him but even then, it comes down to who makes what on the backend, which film property will he show up in, how long will it be, who's going to play him, how much are they getting paid, which studio foots the bill for that, etc etc[DOUBLEPOST=1397602383][/DOUBLEPOST]
They def dont need him. Theyve essentially made Iron Man the defacto spidey, with all the quips and what not.

-DMP-

Although, once Downey steps down..:patrice:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I use to think this, but its to much money involved to see it get done IMO. If these were smaller characters, maybe.

Edit

Didnt even think about Downey stepping down :to:

-DMP-

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Extremely mediocre. Everything about it just screamed mediocre. From the costumes to the make up to the special effects. To how they nod at each other. Just campy stupid bullshyt. :camby:

The costume designs are straight out of a sci-fi channel movie, and do cgi didn't look too convincing of the fire and ice, but maybe its just the video

then again bishops gun looked like a toy, like a power ranger's prop

I just think CGI in movies period as reached the point where its just not convincing or impressive anymore

Bishop's gun looked fukking TERRIBLE. Like something one of the OG Power Rangers woulda been rocking....but worse.

I mean damn what the fukk is so hard about taking a pump action shotgun with a pistol group and making it silver
shyt looks ridiculous man

This comic book movies need to die already

86736-ogre-NEEERDS-gif-revenge-of-th-KSuQ.gif