X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So a few seconds sequence in a blockbuster is worth more to this studios than a indie flick? :mjlol:

No, Webb's contract with Fox still stands. They just allowed him to skip out on his contract a little longer as long as Sony did this in return.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Where the fukk is Cyclops the leader? Its already stupid he wasnt in first class, the dude been down since day one!
BD3K0uZ.jpg

:troll:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
the disrespect for cyclops in the xmen movies been disgusting :snoop:. The fukk does Fox have against cyclops? And gambit for that matter :sadcam:
It's James Marsden. Dude plays second banana in every movie he's in. That and Kinberg's shytty writing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Where the fukk is Cyclops the leader? Its already stupid he wasnt in first class, the dude been down since day one!

And what's crazy is that Cyclops has a really interesting story if they wanted to do it right; Fox is just garbage and I really hope Marvel can somehow get the rights back

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
And what's crazy is that Cyclops has a really interesting story if they wanted to do it right; Fox is just garbage and I really hope Marvel can somehow get the rights back
Marvel is never getting the rights back breh.

Xmen and Spiderman will be non-Marvel properties forever.

Fantastic Four though....I could see Fox fukking up the reboot and *maybe* feeling like it's not even worth pursuing the property anymore.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Marvel is never getting the rights back breh.

Xmen and Spiderman will be non-Marvel properties forever.

Fantastic Four though....I could see Fox fukking up the reboot and *maybe* feeling like it's not even worth pursuing the property anymore.

when you think about it, why didnt marvel just develop the movies in the first place ??? what took them so long to start their own movie company ??? can anyone break down the history of this for me because its confusing