X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TRAILER 3 DROPPED JUST NOW!!!!!!

I'ma little confused but I'm going to assume it'll make sense when I see the movie. The scenes where they have young X walking around & him punching Magneto in the elevator, isn't this supposed to be after what happened with the First Class movie? Thought he was paralyzed? The same with Beast, the First Class makes his transformation like happen overnight but in the movie, there's scenes with him & Wolvie and he's in human form.

I don't know, I guess they'll try to tie it in but it still probably won't make literal sense. Still looking forward to seeing it. Still no mention of Jean Grey or Cyclops though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ok so beast probably fixed his back with a device... maybe...

also either beast has an image inducer or due to mystiques shape shifting ability he can mentally trigger it...

if they are doing the age of apocalypse arc jean grey and cyclops will be back... thats a given. they want to hold onto the good stuff. they not just gonna feed you. the whole pie.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I'ma little confused but I'm going to assume it'll make sense when I see the movie. The scenes where they have young X walking around & him punching Magneto in the elevator, isn't this supposed to be after what happened with the First Class movie? Thought he was paralyzed? The same with Beast, the First Class makes his transformation like happen overnight but in the movie, there's scenes with him & Wolvie and he's in human form.

I don't know, I guess they'll try to tie it in but it still probably won't make literal sense. Still looking forward to seeing it. Still no mention of Jean Grey or Cyclops though
After X3 i wouldn't be upset if we never see Jean Grey in an X-Men film again :bryan:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After X3 i wouldn't be upset if we never see Jean Grey in an X-Men film again :bryan:

LOL, yeah, but they just fukkin up the timeline so bad! How you gon have the First Class with not even a mention of Jean Grey & Scott Summers? Then they're bringing in Quicksilver, who is Magneto's son but in the trailer, Wolvie says he knows someone & they should be a young man at that time.

Even the 25 moments website isn't helping smh

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Xavier must have gotten healed somehow. Either Beast, or maybe even Trasks industries.

Either way...it IS consistent with former movies. In Xmen 3, in the flashback where Xavier and Magneto find Jean, they are both walking. In Origins, he's shown walking well into the 80's.

8 ways X-Men movie continuity is irretrievably fukked

It talks about some of the problems with the timeline....make no mistake, where taking some L's...hopefully this movies fixes everything somehow.

LOL, yeah, but they just fukkin up the timeline so bad! How you gon have the First Class with not even a mention of Jean Grey & Scott Summers? Then they're bringing in Quicksilver, who is Magneto's son but in the trailer, Wolvie says he knows someone & they should be a young man at that time.

Even the 25 moments website isn't helping smh

I talked a bit about it above but....in foX-Men, they don't discover Jean Grey until sometime in the 70's. Scott is likely the same.

As we talked about on the last page, Quicksilver likely isn't going to be Magneto's son in this...and while Scarlet Witch is his sister...they clearly aren't twins.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
u some type of gay sympathiser? bryan singer's x-men has divided crowds some think hes a gawd others think hes not the guy.I fall into the latter and wouldn't want to see him handle apocalypse..What in this opinion is offensive?

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
As we talked about on the last page, Quicksilver likely isn't going to be Magneto's son in this...and while Scarlet Witch is his sister...they clearly aren't twins.
If this is true that makes the fukkup of his Quicksilver's character complete. The one advantage Fox has over the Marvel Studio franchise is Quicksilver's and Scarlet Witch's back-story, and Fox is not even gonna use it !?! :what: Their back-stories are one of the most interesting aspects of their character.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If this is true that makes the fukkup of his Quicksilver's character complete. The one advantage Fox has over the Marvel Studio franchise is Quicksilver's and Scarlet Witch's back-story, and Fox is not even gonna use it !?! :what: Their back-stories are one the most interesting aspects of their character.
Read somewhere Simon Kinberg originally wrote Quicksilver's role for a young Juggernaut but Singer insisted on using Quicksilver instead. Probably around the time Marvel announced they were using him.