X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing that made 1st class the best X-Men flick was its backdrop against a real world event, the cuban missle crisis. The team behind it is following suit with the JFK assasination. Its gonna be piff, the x men were great because they were the Super trying to fit into the normal.

Acting was better. Dude who played Magneto was excellent... Xavier was good too.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Magneto is a hard person to portray. Since the key to Magneto is to not portray a Supervillian, but a Savior with good intentions but not finding the best course of action. Fassbender did a great job portrayed the tough guy, but you can tell he still had feels about that Holocaust situation with his mother. He just wanted a normal childhood, and losing his family didn't help.

The Magneto portrayed by Mckellan was written to be a straight up villain that you don't root for.

The Magneto portrayed by Fassbender was written to be an anti-hero that you do root for and like.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man...the only thing that makes this watchable is the characters from First Class.....which IMO was the best Xmen.
:ld: dead tie with x-2 might tip it for the simple fact its the only x movie which story doesnt revolve around wolverine.The directing was great as well fuk all that human with extraordinary abilities garbage I like to see mutants act like mutants :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I agree. Other parts from X3 that I enjoyed:

• It was cool seeing Charles and Eric in the flashback scene being friends.
  • Magneto moving the Golden Gate bridge.
  • The Iceman vs. Pyro was disappointing as it was basically a beam vs. beam war, but at least we got to see Iceman as Iceman for a few seconds.
That's about it. I wouldn't necessarily damn it in the court of law as much as Wolverine which had no redeemable qualities at all. Well...:patrice:...that one scene of Wolverine and company invading the compound early on in the movie was cool, I guess.

man fukk that movie :pacspit:

Magneto could've just gotten Jean Grey to destroy Alcatraz in one big swoop, instead......she just stands behind him the whole time. :snoop:

I get the good guys have to win but at least make it look somewhat believable

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I know i'm not the only nikka who pretends that X3 didn't even exist :damn:

and :dead: at the best portrayal of Cyclops in the entire movie franchise being from Wolverine:Origins :snoop:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Soo let me get this straight: Because of how a costume looks, you all are already tossing the movie to the bushes? Lord have mercy. I really need someone to explain to me the correlation between a costume design and script quality, or direction, or acting. I'll wait
x-2 & f!rst class as!de, even though they have flaws... scr!pt & stor!es have been ass, cast!n & act!n/character portrayal has been mostly ass, character placement has been ass, ! guess v!sually !ts on po!nt... !t a!nt just the costume des!gn, !ts that on top of everyth!ng they fukk up !n every x-men mov!e they make, th!s stup!d look!n sh!t !s just too much.... !m all for chang!n sh!t around to modern!ze !t but they dont do that, !nstead of go!n w!t the format & mak!n adjustments here & there they make dumbass changes that make no sense....
...Colossus is a great character and i don't know why they have not brought him into the movies yet.
colossus !s on f!lm breh, he just a!nt do sh!t noteworthy..... he carr!ed a b!g tv w!t one arm then later helped the l!ttle k!ds escape them people when they !nvaded the school... he was on screen probably less than 5m!ns total & only used his power l!ke once....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
x-2 & f!rst class as!de, even though they have flaws... scr!pt & stor!es have been ass, cast!n & act!n/character portrayal has been mostly ass, character placement has been ass, ! guess v!sually !ts on po!nt... !t a!nt just the costume des!gn, !ts that on top of everyth!ng they fukk up !n every x-men mov!e they make, th!s stup!d look!n sh!t !s just too much.... !m all for chang!n sh!t around to modern!ze !t but they dont do that, !nstead of go!n w!t the format & mak!n adjustments here & there they make dumbass changes that make no sense....

colossus !s on f!lm breh, he just a!nt do sh!t noteworthy..... he carr!ed a b!g tv w!t one arm then later helped the l!ttle k!ds escape them people when they !nvaded the school... he was on screen probably less than 5m!ns total & only used his power l!ke once....

X men 3 wasn't on Singer's watch and we all know that. And X1 was the first out of the gate so by definition it would be rough around the edges but characterization was not the problem with that flick minus Halle's misguided accent as Storm. For the most part, these flicks have been true to character, and by character I don't mean whether Ian is too old or Hugh is too tall, I mean the essence of the characters. Seriously, the costume shyt doesn't bug me because I would rather wait and see before making a judgement about something. Everyone makes knee jerk reactions as opposed to just waiting it out. So far there have been 3 good X men movies in my mind: First Class, X2, and The Wolverine

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I know i'm not the only nikka who pretends that X3 didn't even exist :damn:

and :dead: at the best portrayal of Cyclops in the entire movie franchise being from Wolverine:Origins :snoop:
:ohhh: what !s th!s x3 you speak of breh???? !m totally unaware of a terr!ble mov!e that made absolutely no sense & fa!led on so many levels !t was r!d!culous that goes by such a name..... !m also unaware of cyclops ever be!n portrayed correctly, ! dont even really l!ke cyke & ! th!nk he deserves better..:lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

:clap:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
First class was casted perfectly except for Emma Frost, so i have no issues with the casting decisions there...but as far as the original trilogy...yeah they did have some bad casting decisions save for Jackman, Stewart, and Kelsey Grammar.

Edit: Forgot Nightcrawler...They did a good job casting that one too

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
X men 3 wasn't on Singer's watch and we all know that. And X1 was the first out of the gate so by definition it would be rough around the edges but characterization was not the problem with that flick minus Halle's misguided accent as Storm. For the most part, these flicks have been true to character, and by character I don't mean whether Ian is too old or Hugh is too tall, I mean the essence of the characters. Seriously, the costume shyt doesn't bug me because I would rather wait and see before making a judgement about something. Everyone makes knee jerk reactions as opposed to just waiting it out. So far there have been 3 good X men movies in my mind: First Class, X2, and The Wolverine
! agree w!t those 3 also, desp!te not gett!n the true s!lver samurai.... hugh !s too tall but thats l!ttle n!tp!ck sh!t, h!s portrayal on po!nt...!an !s too old though, mags supposed to be young bod!ed, f!t & able to throw them hands, that as!de characterw!se he was on po!nt.... halle makes me w!sh for storm to d!e !n every mov!e, she was just a horr!ble cho!ce for storm...

costumes & bad ha!rcuts as!de, ! know !ma end up see!n the mov!e regardless, ! was just hop!n for another one ! wouldnt be :stopitslime: the whole t!me....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
! agree w!t those 3 also, desp!te not gett!n the true s!lver samurai.... hugh !s too tall but thats l!ttle n!tp!ck sh!t, h!s portrayal on po!nt...!an !s too old though, mags supposed to be young bod!ed, f!t & able to throw them hands, that as!de characterw!se he was on po!nt.... halle makes me w!sh for storm to d!e !n every mov!e, she was just a horr!ble cho!ce for storm...

costumes & bad ha!rcuts as!de, ! know !ma end up see!n the mov!e regardless, ! was just hop!n for another one ! wouldnt be :stopitslime: the whole t!me....

:ehh: fair enough breh. My one knock on Wolverine is the 3rd act which went too big and felt like two different movies along with the silver samurai shyt but the rest of the movie is so dope I can't begrudge it. And yeah Halle doesn't work as Storm...and that's either because of whats on the page or because of her. Either way I'm still down for this

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
First class was casted perfectly except for Emma Frost, so i have no issues with the casting decisions there...but as far as the original trilogy...yeah they did have some bad casting decisions save for Jackman, Stewart, and Kelsey Grammar.

Edit: Forgot Nightcrawler...They did a good job casting that one too

Um... don't forget about January Jones. Why would you cast a chick that supposed to play a "sexy" role wearing tight shyt... She aint got no ass maaaaaan :childplease:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are they not bringing back the same director from first class?

Is it cause the old cast is involved Now?

That last scene with magneto turning the missiles around :ohlawd: probably the GOAT scene in the series

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
X3 to me was great, hated the first 2 not enough action.X3 put it all togethor, plus cyclops got merked. Always a plus for me.