X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
IDK man, superman returns isn't great but gimme that over x3 any day of the week. X3 is bad and has very few redeemable qualities
here is one it was advertised as a summer blockbuster comic-book movie and delivered just that.As oppose to x-man 1 which in many cases had very little action and at times seemed like a coming of age drama rather than a popcorn flick based on a comic with mutants

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
here is one it was advertised as a summer blockbuster comic-book movie and delivered just that.As oppose to x-man 1 which in many cases had very little action and at times seemed like a coming of age drama rather than a popcorn flick based on a comic with mutants

Well that just comes down to the debate of what we want from our super hero flicks and its a debate thats been had time and time again. I liked the first x men because of that reason because that's what x men has always been: An allegory for misfits, minorities, bigoted and oppressed and how they deal with those issues in a world that rejects them. But still, what I want from a flick can be different than what you want and I'm not going to knock it. If you enjoyed it man, more power to you, I'm glad someone did because my boys and I walked out of X3 unimpressed. Different strokes I guess

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well that just comes down to the debate of what we want from our super hero flicks and its a debate thats been had time and time again. I liked the first x men because of that reason because that's what x men has always been: An allegory for misfits, minorities, bigoted and oppressed and how they deal with those issues in a world that rejects them. But still, what I want from a flick can be different than what you want and I'm not going to knock it. If you enjoyed it man, more power to you, I'm glad someone did because my boys and I walked out of X3 unimpressed. Different strokes I guess
thats all well and good but centralizing the movie through the pov of rogue was just :huhldup:if u want to make a hohum flick with little action and more story in the true vein of x-men so be it but there is no excusing making rogue (the 1b) lead.Thats an automatic fail right there :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thats all well and good but centralizing the movie through the pov of rogue was just :huhldup:if u want to make a hohum flick with little action and more story in the true vein of x-men so be it but there is no excusing making rogue (the 1b) lead.Thats an automatic fail right there :camby:

Meh I got no prob with it breh. If that's the entry point then :manny: But I hear you

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
So he will have the bone claws when he travels back in time :patrice:
78883.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I aint gonna lie, I enjoyed X-MEN 3 :manny:, still remember being :ohhh::hamster::wtf::to: when Professor X died, didn't see it coming, wasn't ready for it, it was entertaining but it could have been better. The original plan was for Magneto to use Jean to kill The President in Washington through her powers, The X-MEN would fight Magneto's team when they got there, it wasn't an army like in the original film, Jean Grey would have then killed Magneto and The X-MEN with Angel would fight her with it resulting in her death through Wolverine. However the studio decided to gimmick the movie and whole "last stand" thing so added hundreds of redshirt mutants to give the film a war vibe.

I think the reason why people like First Class a lot is because it's a combination of Singer's films which have good plots and themes and X-MEN 3 which had good action,more money shots, faster pacing, a bigger scale and generally feels more like a fun and enjoyable superhero film.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I aint gonna lie, I enjoyed X-MEN 3 :manny:, still remember being :ohhh::hamster::wtf::to: when Professor X died, didn't see it coming, wasn't ready for it, it was entertaining but it could have been better. The original plan was for Magneto to use Jean to kill The President in Washington through her powers, The X-MEN would fight Magneto's team when they got there, it wasn't an army like in the original film, Jean Grey would have then killed Magneto and The X-MEN with Angel would fight her with it resulting in her death through Wolverine. However the studio decided to gimmick the movie and whole "last stand" thing so added hundreds of redshirt mutants to give the film a war vibe.

I think the reason why people like First Class a lot is because it's a combination of Singer's films which have good plots and themes and X-MEN 3 which had good action,more money shots, faster pacing, a bigger scale and generally feels more like a fun and enjoyable superhero film.

fb1a5458f65f6041532442f46aabee13a8c95d4e74c1affd8bca7c0be3a6456d.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
X3 to me was great, hated the first 2 not enough action.X3 put it all togethor, plus cyclops got merked. Always a plus for me.

Straight trash. First Class to me blows the first 3 Xmen out the water. Great casting, good story and the actors were on fukking point. First 3 Xmen were just all over the place. They got so many stars that they forced screen time for them. Felt like a kiddie movie but I guess that makes sense. First Class was some adult shyt.