X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Comic nerds are the fukking worst when it comes to movies. I still remember people bytching that Hugh Jackman was too tall and Ian McKellen was too old

Ian is horrible is all of these flicks.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this role isn't for him. He's great in the lord of the rings, but he doesn't work as magneto for me. That Fassbender dude from first class was great though.

+10000000000
The cape and helmet always makes me cringe, it just doesn't work.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yeah this role isn't for him. He's great in the lord of the rings, but he doesn't work as magneto for me. That Fassbender dude from first class was great though.

Magneto is a hard person to portray. Since the key to Magneto is to not portray a Supervillian, but a Savior with good intentions but not finding the best course of action. Fassbender did a great job portrayed the tough guy, but you can tell he still had feels about that Holocaust situation with his mother. He just wanted a normal childhood, and losing his family didn't help.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Comic nerds are the fukking worst when it comes to movies. I still remember people bytching that Hugh Jackman was too tall and Ian McKellen was too old
Well he is too tall and Ian was too old these are just complaints

Its the same as Michael Douglas being cast as Hank Pym

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Well he looks like a wannabe eurotrash hipster douchebag.....which is exactly wat Pietro is.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I have a feeling the movie is going to be good. All this media exposure and not a lot of the actual movie is being shown....When a movie starts realizing HEAVY scenes from the movie then you know it will be shyt on a stick. And this leads into X-Men Apocalypse, so you know Fox is not going to fukk this up. Billions are on the line.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Magneto is a hard person to portray. Since the key to Magneto is to not portray a Supervillian, but a Savior with good intentions but not finding the best course of action. Fassbender did a great job portrayed the tough guy, but you can tell he still had feels about that Holocaust situation with his mother. He just wanted a normal childhood, and losing his family didn't help.
:violent: Even when Magneto gets what he wants, she still does straight up evil shyt.