X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Soo let me get this straight: Because of how a costume looks, you all are already tossing the movie to the bushes? Lord have mercy. I really need someone to explain to me the correlation between a costume design and script quality, or direction, or acting. I'll wait

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
i rewatched all the xmen movies last week and i dont know how anyone can deny that 1st class is far and away the best of all... way better the X2. X2 was good but feels shallow in comparison to first class. and first class has the best soundtrack :wow:
I love how the best movie in the franchise is the one with the least amount of screen time for Wolverine :ohlawd:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Soo let me get this straight: Because of how a costume looks, you all are already tossing the movie to the bushes? Lord have mercy. I really need someone to explain to me the correlation between a costume design and script quality, or direction, or acting. I'll wait
The Director is a fukk boy..and other than X2 is very overrated. People have the right to be skeptical

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Director is a fukk boy..and other than X2 is very overrated. People have the right to be skeptical

Skeptical yes but dudes are condemning the movie based on costumes. I remember before First Class came out internet cats were condemning it too based on promo material and now those same cats praise it. Its like how many times does this have to happen before people realize a "wait and see approach" is the best way to go and saying a movie will be wack or dope based on a picture here or a picture there is silly, at least to me. I don't think X2 is overrated and outside of Superman Returns, I don't have a problem with any Bryan Singer flick I've seen (didn't see his jack and the beanstalk movie) but he was also the producer, co writer, and came up with the story for First Class

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just stumbled in this thread to say that Super Hero movies are rarely done right to me but thats a personal thing because I remember the characters a different way from reading the comics. if they dont hold true to how I remember them then I usually leave feeling disappointed to a degree. I collected X-Men for a good while when their core was Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Kitty Pryde. thats the only roster I ever truly fukked with. Colossus was one of my favs and he gets no love.

The only one I have watched more than once was X1, X2 and First Class. They were all ok to me, but X2 was actually one of my favorites.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll still go see it but that costume is atrocious.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Comic nerds are the fukking worst when it comes to movies. I still remember people bytching that Hugh Jackman was too tall and Ian McKellen was too old

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
xmen-days-of-future-past-hipster-quicksilver-memes-07.jpg