X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why are they not bringing back the same director from first class?

Is it cause the old cast is involved Now?

That last scene with magneto turning the missiles around :ohlawd: probably the GOAT scene in the series

I personally loved when Xavier tapped into Magnetos head, and Magneto cried a bit when he saw a vision of his mother. Then he moved the Sat dish, discovering how powerful he was and that there was more to life than just pain.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also... :ohhh:Xavier has learned to defeat staircases?

professorxlarge.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:stopitslime: the interactions with McKellen and his BFF Stewart are some of the best in the trilogy

I agree. Whenever those two are on screen together at the same time it's :ohlawd: status. They're perfect.

:what:

when they say b!ggest they just mean cast r!ght??? they dont really th!nk they see!n avengers do they???

I think they mean budget wise. Days of Future Past is the second-most expensive film ever made by FOX (behind only Avatar). The budget started out with about a little over two hundred million dollars and during production the studio threw more and more money into it and it is rumored to have exceeded the budget of The Avengers ($220) and Spiderman 3 ($250). :merchant:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
damn brehs, am ! wrong for want!n th!s to flop so hard they sell the r!ghts back & marvel can get started on the reboot lead!ng !nto X-Men: Inferno...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I agree. Whenever those two are on screen together at the same time it's :ohlawd: status. They're perfect.

I think they mean budget wise. Days of Future Past is the second-most expensive film ever made by FOX (behind only Avatar). The budget started out with about a little over two hundred million dollars and during production the studio threw more and more money into it and it is rumored to have exceeded the budget of The Avengers ($220) and Spiderman 3 ($250). :merchant:

thats no suprise. most of the actors are very established. and you're not gonna get halle berry, hugh jackman and patrick stewart cheap. even anna paquin who has a minor role has an oscar and is the star of a successful show in her own right.

and thats before we even mention the likes of jennifer lawrence, ellen page, and michael fassbender who are all hot young stars in hollywood.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why are they not bringing back the same director from first class?

Is it cause the old cast is involved Now?

That last scene with magneto turning the missiles around :ohlawd: probably the GOAT scene in the series

He was on board to do it initially but something else came up he wanted to do, another graphic novel adaptation. He stayed on board as a writer and producer