X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Be_3HATIMAAXiAB.jpg
Got my man Quicksilver looking like Corey Feldman :snoop: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...ver-inspires--x-men--nerd-rage-204009259.html

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
That haircut on Halle Berry. :scusthov: She was pregnant so she's not going to be flying or fighting so what was the point in bringing her back. Couldn't they have just said she died in mutant/human apocalypse when the Sentinels decided that they didn't have to take orders from nobody?

Meanwhile, Kelsey Grammar, who was one of the few bright spots of X3 as Beast, was probably sitting around like ":whistle: Well I guess I'm not going to be in this movie. :manny:"

Beast was the only character they got right in X3 and Wolverine. The rest of the cast was :huhldup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
trailer didnt make me want to see it

and 1st class was dope as hell

but all x1-x3 was garbage

dont know why people in here caping for X2 that shyt was corny as fukk to.. mainly cause cyclops is one of the worst acted characters ive seen in any movie ever

shyt Wolverine Origins was better than X1-3

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Beast was the only character they got right in X3 and Wolverine. The rest of the cast was :huhldup:

I agree. Other parts from X3 that I enjoyed:

• It was cool seeing Charles and Eric in the flashback scene being friends.
  • Magneto moving the Golden Gate bridge.
  • The Iceman vs. Pyro was disappointing as it was basically a beam vs. beam war, but at least we got to see Iceman as Iceman for a few seconds.
That's about it. I wouldn't necessarily damn it in the court of law as much as Wolverine which had no redeemable qualities at all. Well...:patrice:...that one scene of Wolverine and company invading the compound early on in the movie was cool, I guess.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree. Other parts from X3 that I enjoyed:

• It was cool seeing Charles and Eric in the flashback scene being friends.
  • Magneto moving the Golden Gate bridge.
  • The Iceman vs. Pyro was disappointing as it was basically a beam vs. beam war, but at least we got to see Iceman as Iceman for a few seconds.
That's about it. I wouldn't necessarily damn it in the court of law as much as Wolverine which had no redeemable qualities at all. Well...:patrice:...that one scene of Wolverine and company invading the compound early on in the movie was cool, I guess.

:childplease: Wolverine was 100x better than X1-X3

had way better fight scenes
and didnt have cyclops or rogue

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i rewatched all the xmen movies last week and i dont know how anyone can deny that 1st class is far and away the best of all... way better the X2. X2 was good but feels shallow in comparison to first class. and first class has the best soundtrack :wow: