X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So I guess Bishop isnt black right
bishop-x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg
yeah just like john constatine was an aryan like sting http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoV5wk3ZSlUIAm8mJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyNG92ZHM5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMxYWFiNmRjMjJjZDViNzVjY2MzYjJlZDg0MDJmMTM0MARncG9zAzEEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&va=john+constantine&fr=yfp-t-900&tab=organic&ri=1&w=640&h=896&imgurl=img04.imgsinemalar.com/images/karakter_buyuk/4392/John-Constantine-0.jpg&rurl=http://www.sinemalar.com/karakter/4392/John-Constantine/&size=78.1KB&name=<b>John Constantine </b>Diğer Resimleri&p=john constantine&oid=1aab6dc22cd5b75ccc3b2ed8402f1340&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=<b>John Constantine </b>Diğer Resimleri&b=0&ni=128&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11o4b6l7a&sigb=13e7jet6s&sigi=1281gl49d&.crumb=IGGUOtiz3Mg&fr=yfp-t-900

:rudy:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The first three x-men movies were ass to me. I don't why people like X2.. That shyt was just as trash as the first 1 & 3. First Class was leaps and bounds better than the first three movies.

I hated first class just as much as the other three.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
then why the fukk are you in this thread? :why: I mean shyt homie to say you werent entertained by x2 is already :beli: but first class too? get the hell outta this thread u clown:camby:

:whoa: Damn bro it's not that serious. I'm in this thread because I like Xmen and the Days of Futures past story. I have a right to agree or disagree.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I just had a dream of Apocolypse being played by Samuel l jackson the suit looked dope in my dream tho :wtf: :why:

No lie I was sitting in the theatre I see the fox logo along with Disney and marvel and the screen had a recap of all the marvel movies leading up to this and you see Samuel l jackson blowing up the shield base and killing tony stark by detonating his suit and then I saw this dark metallic metal being placed over his face and some some illumnati bullshyt flashing on the screen then there was a slow pan of the camera towards banner with beast and professor x then I woke up :patrice: :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude you are talking about a different argument all together.I am talkin about 100% thorough nigs no one said the world didnt have mixtures the fukk u think i mentioned somalis for

These africans that you cited would specifically refer to themselves as "east" africans. Or "north" africans. Just to distinguish themselves from the norm..And go read abos origins aint nothing about african ancestry

you seem to be mistaken about what race is

Race isn't genetic. It isn't objectively or scientifically real. It is a social construct created by human societies based on phenotypes that varies from one society to the next. One can be black in one society and white in another. And neither one can say the other is objectively right or wrong because there is no scientific proof that one person can be black and another cannot.

We all know that the aborigines of Australia are further genetically from Africa than Europeans because Australia was colonized by the first humans who left Africa before Europe, hence the closer genetic link. However, that isn't how what we know today as black or white functions. Race functions based on phenotypes. And when you look at the Aborgines they look closer to black folks than anyone else. There is a reason they were called n1ggers by the early European colonizers of Australia. They were discriminated and oppressed very much like black folks of African descent. I would say that they are black because they look black and have gone through the same oppression and discrimination for being black like blacks folks in the Americas.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So if Days of Future Past takes place in the 70’s does that mean Apocalypse will include Magneto & Xavier in pastel-colored blazers and Wolverine snorting coke off a hooker’s ass? Because I’d watch that movie in a heartbeat

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The thing that made 1st class the best X-Men flick was its backdrop against a real world event, the cuban missle crisis. The team behind it is following suit with the JFK assasination. Its gonna be piff, the x men were great because they were the Super trying to fit into the normal.