X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
A lot of Africans have straight hair too.
dude you are talking about a different argument all together.I am talkin about 100% thorough nigs no one said the world didnt have mixtures the fukk u think i mentioned somalis for

These africans that you cited would specifically refer to themselves as "east" africans. Or "north" africans. Just to distinguish themselves from the norm..And go read abos origins aint nothing about african ancestry

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nyggas in here arguing about having the white-nized hair strands? WTF is going..c00ning brought to the X-Men thread? HAHAHAHA.
You didnt even use the term right, figures.Cant hold a debate or formulate an opinion on anything but dwayne johnson

fakkit

tr2k

All Star
Daps
dude you are talking about a different argument all together.I am talkin about 100% thorough nigs no one said the world didnt have mixtures the fukk u think i mentioned somalis for

These africans that you cited would specifically refer to themselves as "east" africans. Or "north" africans. Just to distinguish themselves from the norm..And go read abos origins aint nothing about african ancestry
Everything I read points to them being the first people to travel from out of Africa.Their ancestors left Africa about 100,000 yearsago Some Aborigines consider themselves to be black. I don understand your argument.
The Aborigines are related to a number of ethnic groups in Africa. Among them are the Tibbou, who have characteristics identical to Aborigines, others are the Nagas, who are spread from West Africa to Sudan to South Arabia all the way east to Indo China. The Nagas are Blacks of the Negro type.

The point that the Aborigines currently were a part of a much larger and wider group of people spread around the world and are the same as African Negro types is important. It clearly shows that although Aboriginals migrated to Australia about 100,000 years ago were among the very first groups of people to migrate out of the African continent. (See The Black Untouchables of India by V.T.Rajsher, Runoko Rashidi www.saxakali.com and Y.N.Kly, Clarity Press, Atlanta, Georgia, USA)

However, they also migrated to Europe, the Americas, East Asia and other places during the same period. According to many scientists and anthropologists who have done work on this issue, they were along with other Blacks the first people on this planet and were to be found on every continent. In fact Blacks were also in the Americas as early as 75,000BC according to C.S.Gladwin (The Gladwin Thesis, McGraw Hill Books,1947)

The very first Blacks who went to Europe, went there about the same time Aborigines migrated to Asia, Europe and Australia. These Blacks are called 'Grimaldi Negroids'. They were homosapians similar to modern humans and they were basically hunters, however their social organization and culture was quite advanced.

Now, over the many years, the Australian Aborigines were called 'Archaic White', however from the African perspective, it was the Blacks who moved into Europe and Asia who gradually adapted to the temperature and differentiated to suit the climate. Thus, Whites should be called 'archaic black' rather than saying Aborigines are 'archaic white' unless they mean that the present day 'white' population of Europe once looked like the Black Aborigines...that is a common belief already.

The Blacks from whom the Australian Aborigines most likely came from still live in Africa and the migration of the cousins of the Aborigines did not stop about 60,000 years ago, nor did they migrate only to India, SE Asia and Australia in protohistoric times. There is evidence that a group of Black African people called the 'Anu' who lived in northern Africa / Egypt and followed the Bear cult (bout 5000BC and back to protohistoric times, see the book, African Presence in Early Asia, by Ivan Van Sertima, Transaction Publications, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA) they made a series of migrations to Asia. That is documented in ancient Egyptian texts. They were related to Aboriginals and were of a 'Negro' type in color, features and origins. Many went to northern Asia and China, others went to Japan.
www.raceandhistory.com/Science/AboriginesOrigin2.htm

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/dna-confirms-aboriginal-australian-origins/

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Everything I read points to them being the first people to travel from out of Africa.Their ancestors left Africa about 100,000 yearsago Some Aborigines consider themselves to be black. I don understand your argument.

www.raceandhistory.com/Science/AboriginesOrigin2.htm

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/dna-confirms-aboriginal-australian-origins/
you know white ppl also migrated from africa by way of it being the bedrock of the earth right? doesnt make em negrez.The first link seems riddled with falsehoods & if that info is true why aint it in any britanicas or in the very least wikepedia? :why:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
you know white ppl also migrated from africa by way of it being the bedrock of the earth right? doesnt make em negrez.The first link seems riddled with falsehoods & if that info is true why aint it in any britanicas or in the very least wikepedia? :why:
falsehoods?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You didnt even use the term right, figures.Cant hold a debate or formulate an opinion on anything but dwayne johnson

fakkit

Another hurt white guy....lol. Yeah..yeah. The pure Africans have all strands of hair. But when is that common place in America, you stupid son of a bytch? You got Puerto Rican bytches clowning Black chicks every day because they don't want to be called "light skinned Black chicks" over not having "nappy" hair and all of that silly rhetoric.

And I'm not having a debate. I just pointed out the c00nery of those involved. As always. As usual. You're in a X-Men movie thread getting hurt feelings about hair strands. Stupid.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
There are no clear tribes or an accepted origin of the indigenous people of Australia, although they are believed to be among the earliest human migrations out of Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Indigenous_Australians I dont know why its difficult to accept. It makes you feel better, they closely resemble the dark skinned people of India and Sri Lanka

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Another hurt white guy....lol. Yeah..yeah. The pure Africans have all strands of hair. But when is that common place in America, you stupid son of a bytch? You got Puerto Rican bytches clowning Black chicks every day because they don't want to be called "light skinned Black chicks" over not having "nappy" hair and all of that silly rhetoric.

And I'm not having a debate. I just pointed out the c00nery of those involved. As always. As usual. You're in a X-Men movie thread getting hurt feelings about hair strands. Stupid.
:what:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:why:

Only on The Coli can a thread about a shytty looking X-Men movie end up in a discussion about whether Aboriginals are considered black or not.
its not that bombastic when you factor the discussion pertains to bishop but its whatever cry yourself a river :ld:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
So I guess Bishop isnt black right
bishop-x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg