X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
"Born about 80 years in the future of the Marvel Universe, Bishop was the son of Aborigine"
He black :yeshrug:
yeah black to the racist british convicts in Oz but not negroid in the slightest :ld:read up on your history breh aborigines are the american indians of down under non of them have african blood

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The budget on this ...
2wfomqe.gif

Looks interesting tho

What is the budget?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
looks good but I still can't see how we are this deep into the X-men Universe with no Apocalypse and no Mr. Sinister.

you ain't never lied...Sinister is one of the illest muthafukkas in Marvel...you could say alot of the Phoenix fukkery doesn't happen without all his Summers family gene manipulation and shyt...and don't get me started on Apocalypse, the Horseman Saga alone would make an outrageously great film.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
yeah black to the racist british convicts in Oz but not negroid in the slightest :ld:read up on your history breh aborigines are the american indians of down under non of them have african blood
their ancestors are African, their skin is black

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
their ancestors are African, their skin is black
dude i lived in canberra and saw a live aborigine in living color.They dont have a drop of negroid the same way american indians dont.They are the indigenous race and have no african blood.You are just caught up with the hue of their skin and are drawing a baseless parallel which sounds silly :snoop: I am guessing you are getting Somalis mixed with aborigines cuz your theory could be applied to them

tr2k

All Star
Daps
dude i lived in canberra and saw a live aborigine in living color.They dont have a drop of negroid the same way american indians dont.They are the indigenous race and have no african blood.You are just caught up with the hue of their skin and are drawing a baseless parallel which sounds silly :snoop: I am guessing you are getting Somalis mixed with aborigines cuz your theory could be applied to them
American Indians have ancestors from Asia. Being black doesnt mean you are straight out of African. You have black people all over the world.
Brazil
black-brazilian-women.jpg

Asia
Ati_woman.jpg

India
Siddi_Girl.jpg

Aborigines are one the first to leave Africa to travel to Asia then to what is now Australia.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
American Indians have ancestors from Asia. Being black doesnt mean you are straight out of African. You have black people all over the world.
Who are you telling? u are the one that keeps calling aborigines black ppl.Yes they have dark skin but they arent negroes :heh:

Brazil
black-brazilian-women.jpg

Asia
Ati_woman.jpg

India
Siddi_Girl.jpg
Indians dont have nappy hair breh stop that
Aborigines are one the first to leave Africa to travel to Asia then to what is now Australia.
You got a link to verify that?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Who are you telling? u are the one that keeps calling aborigines black ppl.Yes they have dark skin but they arent negroes :heh:

Indians dont have nappy hair breh stop that
You got a link to verify that?
A lot of Africans have straight hair too.
Hair changes over thousands of years of conditions but their ancestors had naps. Im not making this stuff up. Check out hair on these guys
Oriental-Furniture-9-Japanese-Sitting-Buddha-Statue-in-Faux-Bronze-Antique-Patina.jpg

1011-15.jpg

But not all Africans have nappy heads as disappointing this may sound
3873485674_9367e8514a_z.jpg
tauregwodabe.jpg
624458302_4awXf-L.jpg
IMG_6484.jpg

Here is early African migration to other continents
Spreading_homo_sapiens.svg