X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You right...but that's why they are going to "reboot" the entire series with this time travel shyt in the next movie. The only good thing outta this is that we will see Apocalypse on the big screen. Unless they fukk it up like they did with Deadpool.
what assurances do you have that says this? :why:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Where is Cable? Doesn't he have a major part in this arc or is that just in the cartoon?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
http://www.movieweb.com/news/apocal...movies-will-he-show-up-in-days-of-future-past

and the fact they are going to make an X-Force movie...I'm thinking there is a 89% chance he will show up in one, if not both of these movies. These greedy fukks at Fox want that Avenger type money! It will happen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3053198/
I will believe it when I see it breh.Imdb and the innanet have promised numerous things in the last 5 years that havent come to past :mjpls:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

3:19 = The one thing I always remember from this episode was Bishop's retelling of how everything happened. Just the intensity in his voice and seeing everything go to hell with Terminator-esque music playing in the background. It had me shook as a kid. Even now I'm just like :wow:

"The Sentinels heard the surviving mutants into detention camps. The camps are your final stop. YOU NEVER LEAVE! *shows the X-Men gravestones* NEVER! :birdman:"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

3:19 = The one thing I always remember from this episode was Bishop's retelling of how everything happened. Just the intensity in his voice and seeing everything go to hell with Terminator-esque music playing in the background. It had me shook as a kid. Even now I'm just like :wow:

"The Sentinels heard the surviving mutants into detention camps. The camps are your final stop. YOU NEVER LEAVE! *shows the X-Men gravestones* NEVER! :birdman:"
yeah i always raised my fist when watching bishop episodes as a kid.Was a bit disappointed to find out hes wasnt even 1% black though :why:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
yeah i always raised my fist when watching bishop episodes as a kid.Was a bit disappointed to find out hes wasnt even 1% black though :why:
This Bish aint black? :patrice:
X-Men_Ep11_DaysofFuturePast2.JPG

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Bish aint black? :patrice:
X-Men_Ep11_DaysofFuturePast2.JPG

His race was originally never specified and most just assumed him to be a black guy with a Jheri curl, years later it was said that the Aboriginal mutant Gateway was his ancestor. Just a few years ago that they did a story that showed both of Bishop's parents were Aboriginal.