X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know where it came from directly. i'll say it again. its the same basic melodies being played in TIME. this dude zimmer has been lazy on a lot of this films. and i'm glad to know he isnt doing the score. cause i'm tired of him giving us that same ole same ole. again if its a different time period(sherlock holmes). he's killing it. if not. he's using darn near identical melodies. maybe its because he's in such high demand he's starting to rush job some. or maybe the studios are asking for the same ole crap(which is believable since studios dont like to take any chances. if they know a sound was great for a movie that we just saw a month ago. they might just use it again. the fact they use this in the trailer even though it sounds like TIME which we just saw inception not that long ago. it proves that last point. lazy and scared hollywood.

Inception, MOS, Sherlock, and TDKR (his major work I heard) sound nothing alike. And they are all dope as fukk. Don't know where you're getting lazy. Maybe you're confusing it with his signature sound?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inception, MOS, Sherlock, and TDKR (his major work I heard) sound nothing alike. And they are all dope as fukk. Don't know where you're getting lazy. Maybe you're confusing it with his signature sound?
everyone has a sig sound. it may not be him. it may be the studios asking him "hey give us that same thing you did for Such and Such. and he comes in with a new sound and their like naw dog, we need that same exact thing you did just with a hint of a twist."

what can he do at that point but give the stupid clients what they want.
i've been on him heavy as of late. so i'm not lying to you. he's not the only victim. i've notice with the similar sounds. its not just movies either. have you not notice how commercials are stealing each others signature song now as well. like when you hear a good song on a commercial and you know that commercial blew that song up for you. then you hear again. but no, its a completely different commercial for a complete different product. hollywood is getting really lazy when it comes to this stuff. or they are really afraid to use something new/fresh. they just use whats TRENDY. it wasnt always like this.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm sure Cyclops will be the surprise cameo. Marsden was seen in Montreal with Halle during filming and with the backlash of his death in X3 from fans, im sure this will be Singer's apology. They have been too mum on The Cyclops thing for him not to be in it
whats the big deal if cyclops is in it or not? i am more concerned with all the strides made in first class going to waste

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you're wrong. i sampled the song. i knew i heard before. its called "TIME". this song on this trailer is basically that same song.

listen for the build towards the end of the song. the trailer even has to ending the same basically where they clipped the last part of the song and reversed it. to make noise. this dude hans has been real lazy the past few big flicks i've heard of his. i know composers have a style but my goodness, stop being lazy. its like, if the movie isnt set in a completely different time period. he's using this same basic melodies.

No, you're wrong. It's "Thin Red Line". Zimmer isn't working on this X-Men flick.

:mindblown:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone has a sig sound. it may not be him. it may be the studios asking him "hey give us that same thing you did for Such and Such. and he comes in with a new sound and their like naw dog, we need that same exact thing you did just with a hint of a twist."

what can he do at that point but give the stupid clients what they want.
i've been on him heavy as of late. so i'm not lying to you. he's not the only victim. i've notice with the similar sounds. its not just movies either. have you not notice how commercials are stealing each others signature song now as well. like when you hear a good song on a commercial and you know that commercial blew that song up for you. then you hear again. but no, its a completely different commercial for a complete different product. hollywood is getting really lazy when it comes to this stuff. or they are really afraid to use something new/fresh. they just use whats TRENDY. it wasnt always like this.

to each his own. His recent work has been great to me. MOS, Inception, TDKR were too dope to consider "lazy". I think Inception is some of his best work and it many consider "Time" as one of his greatest pieces in which, ironically so, derives heavily from "Thin Red Line". So we'll agree to disagree.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'll throw out a little theory............................................Xavier dies in the end. Leads directly into the next X-Force movie.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Sure was :ehh:, forgot all about that.
Whole story's still some ole bullshyt :shaq2:

You right...but that's why they are going to "reboot" the entire series with this time travel shyt in the next movie. The only good thing outta this is that we will see Apocalypse on the big screen. Unless they fukk it up like they did with Deadpool.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
You right...but that's why they are going to "reboot" the entire series with this time travel shyt in the next movie. The only good thing outta this is that we will see Apocalypse on the big screen. Unless they fukk it up like they did with Deadpool.

Reboot or not, I just can't trust Fox. Until the rights go back to Marvel Studios (which doesnt seem likely to happen anytime soon), its gonna be half ass imo

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Reboot or not, I just can't trust Fox. Until the rights go back to Marvel Studios (which doesnt seem likely to happen anytime soon), its gonna be half ass imo

You ain't lying. Fox is fukking garbage when it comes to this. But they got a fire lit under their asses when they saw Avengers make a Billion Dollars. I'm praying to Galactus-Cloud they don't fukk this story line up.