X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ok the actual trailer was cool. but. can these films stop using the exact same score as the last guy. come on now, its getting real lazy out there in audio ville.

that trailers score was from Inception if my memory serves me correct. it could be something else. but i think thats it. whatever it is. i bet you its hans zimmerman. and its the same song from another one of his recent flix.
inception did not have some schmaltzy melodramatic score brah, it was moody and ended with a repeated horn

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The F is that B?
A sentinel
bryan_singer_xmen_tweet_a_p.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
inception did not have some schmaltzy melodramatic score brah, it was moody and ended with a repeated horn
you're wrong. i sampled the song. i knew i heard before. its called "TIME". this song on this trailer is basically that same song.

listen for the build towards the end of the song. the trailer even has to ending the same basically where they clipped the last part of the song and reversed it. to make noise. this dude hans has been real lazy the past few big flicks i've heard of his. i know composers have a style but my goodness, stop being lazy. its like, if the movie isnt set in a completely different time period. he's using this same basic melodies.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you're wrong. i sampled the song. i knew i heard before. its called "TIME". this song on this trailer is basically that same song.

listen for the build towards the end of the song. the trailer even has to ending the same basically where they clipped the last part of the song and reversed it. to make noise. this dude hans has been real lazy the past few big flicks i've heard of his. i know composers have a style but my goodness, stop being lazy. its like, if the movie isnt set in a completely different time period. he's using this same basic melodies.
singer is such a thief :russ:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, you're wrong. It's "Thin Red Line". Zimmer isn't working on this X-Men flick.

Still by Zimmer, though. And his work on MOS was dope as fukk.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is what i was thought initially but the trailer so far looks like like they spared some expense

Wait until the trailer that gets attached to a movie. This should have a lot of CGI involved like most super hero movies (as it should)

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure Cyclops will be the surprise cameo. Marsden was seen in Montreal with Halle during filming and with the backlash of his death in X3 from fans, im sure this will be Singer's apology. They have been too mum on The Cyclops thing for him not to be in it

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you're wrong. It's "Thin Red Line". Zimmer isn't working on this X-Men flick.

Still by Zimmer, though. And his work on MOS was dope as fukk.

i know where it came from directly. i'll say it again. its the same basic melodies being played in TIME. this dude zimmer has been lazy on a lot of this films. and i'm glad to know he isnt doing the score. cause i'm tired of him giving us that same ole same ole. again if its a different time period(sherlock holmes). he's killing it. if not. he's using darn near identical melodies. maybe its because he's in such high demand he's starting to rush job some. or maybe the studios are asking for the same ole crap(which is believable since studios dont like to take any chances. if they know a sound was great for a movie that we just saw a month ago. they might just use it again. the fact they use this in the trailer even though it sounds like TIME which we just saw inception not that long ago. it proves that last point. lazy and scared hollywood.