X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think people realize that the original plan was for Singer to direct Both First Class and this sequel, he even tried to get out of doing Jack The Giant Killer in order to do it but couldn't because he'd already committed. Not taking anything away from Vaughn at all but First Class would've been virtually the same had Singer written it. These two films at LEAST have been planned out by Singer and Fox for awhile so I don't think this movie is in any danger of not being good because of Singer. If you liked X-1, 2, and FC chances are you'll enjoy DOFP

You're wrong. First Class had Vaughn's style written all over it. You compare X1&2 to FC, they are completely different films. Vaughn made FC a super hero movie, political thriller, and James Bond-esque film all in one.

Singer wrote the initial draft which was taken from a draft already established about Magneto and added bits and pieces. Vaughn had the last say and removed characters and added his own. Vaughn also took out the love triangle between Mags, X, and Moira (thank god!).

Check out the wiki and you'll see how the script went through various changes and even hints that Singer sharked Sheldon Turner's Magneto script to write his own.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So wait a minute, JUST because it's not ENTIRELY clear that Zod didn't die from that deep as fall it means Superman is somehow less of a potential killer than in Man Of Steel? What EXACTLY is the issue with Superman murking a dude who causes death and destruction everywhere
Stopped reading there, sorry your posting style hurts my eyes.The answer is nothing just dont fabricate shyt to illustrate your point.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Looks weak.:stopitslime: No draw to it. The younger Professor X looks like he's gonna be all depressing and shyt which is a major turn off.

fukk this shyt :pacspit:

Xavier is not a show stealer or a draw in this franchise. That part doesn't matter. The new mutants and how the story pushes forward. That's what remains intriguing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You're wrong. First Class had Vaughn's style written all over it. You compare X1&2 to FC, they are completely different films. Vaughn made FC a super hero movie, political thriller, and James Bond-esque film all in one.

Singer wrote the initial draft which was taken from a draft already established about Magneto and added bits and pieces. Vaughn had the last say and removed characters and added his own. Vaughn also took out the love triangle between Mags, X, and Moira (thank god!).

Check out the wiki and you'll see how the script went through various changes and even hints that Singer sharked Sheldon Turner's Magneto script to write his own.

Love Triangle:scusthov:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk NO. At least the Wolvi/Cyke/Jean shyt is cannon to the comics but Magneto and X crushin on the same broad would've been repetitive and retarded.

exactly. And the last thing you want to do is confuse the audience on X's and Mag's differences.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg, we had this discussion already and the end result is that FC was Vaughn's movie. He made the final decisions, rewrote the script, and had the final say. Singer sharked an already written script, and tried to make it his way but when he was no longer directing, Vaughn took an already revised script and made his movie. FC was NOT Singer's vision, it was the actual director that directed the movie.

Singer would of fired Vaughn if you really believed that. Signer had the final say. End of discussion.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Singer said that one of the X-Men that haven't been used yet he'd most like to use was Gambit so hopefully we'll see a reboot to The Tim Riggins b*stardized version in the future

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ok the actual trailer was cool. but. can these films stop using the exact same score as the last guy. come on now, its getting real lazy out there in audio ville.

that trailers score was from Inception if my memory serves me correct. it could be something else. but i think thats it. whatever it is. i bet you its hans zimmerman. and its the same song from another one of his recent flix.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Singer said that one of the X-Men that haven't been used yet he'd most like to use was Gambit so hopefully we'll see a reboot to The Tim Riggins b*stardized version in the future
I had no problem with Riggins' Gambit. He just had little screen time but I thought he performed well. And for those who don't know, Gambit's accent in the cartoon was an over-the-top-stereotypical accent.