Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not excited for this film to be honest. That other one new mutants seems more interesting.

I know some people love it but I've always hated the cosmos/intergalactic stories in comics. Especially x men.

Wasn't it said kinberg was the one who did the god awful reshoots of fantastic four?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No more

Mystique- especially this
Magneto- no more "moral fights"
Black costumes
Out of order stories

We want the costumes, tights the whole 9.

Where is Sinister ( the real one not this bullshyt they're gonna pull?) Genosha? The Shi'ar Empire? Gladiator? Mauraders?

How can they honestly look at the MCU and to a degree Wonder Woman or Deadpool or Logan and think they need to change shyt or ground it? Unreal.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No more

Mystique- especially this
Magneto- no more "moral fights"
Black costumes
Out of order stories

We want the costumes, tights the whole 9.

Where is Sinister ( the real one not this bullshyt they're gonna pull?) Genosha? The Shi'ar Empire? Gladiator? Mauraders?

How can they honestly look at the MCU and to a degree Wonder Woman or Deadpool or Logan and think they need to change shyt or ground it? Unreal.
Their comic book shame made sense in 2002.
But now its moronic and more embarrassing to have the chacters looking like Neo from the Matrix.

I watched a video where people were discussing who would win in a fight between the avengers and the x-men. People were talking about how mystique, Quicksilver and magneto would own the avengers. I was like :gucci: They aren't X-men. wtf We've literally had 15 years of Brotherhood of Mutants movies.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Their comic book shame made sense in 2002.
But now its moronic and more embarrassing to have the chacters looking like Neo from the Matrix.

I watched a video where people were discussing who would win in a fight between the avengers and the x-men. People were talking about how mystique, Quicksilver and magneto would own the avengers. I was like :gucci: They aren't X-men. wtf We've literally had 15 years of Brotherhood of Mutants movies.

That's what I'm saying...but fukk man...The God Christopher Reeves had tights on in 1977 or some shyt and people LOVED IT.

Now I understand up until early 2000's but man once Iron Man and shyt came out you need to be all in.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's like Fox are slaves to Lawrence and crew.

Kevin at MCU may have made a few turds but he made crystal clear he runs shyt and things go in his order. No star holds it hostage.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
So another movie where Jubilee gets no burn? Where the fukk is cable? Just give use a Cable and Bishop spinoff flick!!!!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
X-Men has been rocking a flat top for have a decade now.

Even the good movies are just payback for the bad ones

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
First Class and DOFP are the only 2 reboot films I acknowledge...

this stuff starting to make the hated X3 look like an Oscar movie.

if they don't own the rights to the good characters to make this work either strike a deal, develop a good story or DO A DIFFERENT STORY LINE

053c8268-9618-4263-88d4-04624a704d45.gif

The dead pool/cable comics were fire , but that's dumb to introduce him for the first time in that movie. Bring him in some xmen shyt sliding around in his cube setting it off on Biship and Scott.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The dead pool/cable comics were fire , but that's dumb to introduce him for the first time in that movie. Bring him in some xmen shyt sliding around in his cube setting it off on Biship and Scott.

I was hoping that guy in DOFP in the future was NATE (X-Man)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He wouldn't do shyt in an X-Men movie other than be a background character for Mystique and Magneto.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's like Fox are slaves to Lawrence and crew.

Kevin at MCU may have made a few turds but he made crystal clear he runs shyt and things go in his order. No star holds it hostage.
Lol,rdj literally held them hostage and made them give Co stars raises and make his wage an insane amount.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lol,rdj literally held them hostage and made them give Co stars raises and make his wage an insane amount.

I'm not talking about monetarily wise I'm talking about the fact of Screen Time character development. The focus on her is killing this series along with the constant Magento shyt for 17 years.

Mystique went from background supporting character to prominent role player once Jennifer Lawrence career blew up. Of course Robert Downey Jr. and everyone else should have gotten a pay raise once those movies made a lot of money