Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This shyt sounds terrible. Don't know why these dummies don't go the Logan and Legion route for the rest of the future movies and tv shows in the franchsie :stopitslime:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So Mystique saves the day again?
I'm numb to the pain these X-men movies cause now
mzk5z.gif
The "Implication" is that its gonna be trash.

Fast & Furious falling behind on their trip to space I see :whew:
Toretto coming for the throne/glove.
full

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An X-men netflix series :wow:

Season 1 could cover the triple-OG X-men as teenagers.
Season 2 could begin with the second genesis (introduction of Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, etc) and build up to the Dark Phoenix Saga at the end.
Season 3 could introduce Kitty Pryde and later Rogue. They could cover Days of Future Past, the Brood, Wolverine's adventures in Japan, and Magneto's reformation.
Season 4 could delve into the Morlock Massacre, Fall of the Mutants, the Austriailian Outback era/Genosha, and end with a final showdown with Mr. Sinister (Loosely adapted from Inferno, I would leave out all of the Madelyne Pryor stuff)
Wrap it up with Season 5 which would transition to 90s era with the introduction of Gambit, the X-tinction Agenda, and the final battle with Magneto.

Think of the money this would cost

Netflix would never be able to pull something like this off

Y'all would never stop bytching about it either.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
An X-men netflix series :wow:

Season 1 could cover the triple-OG X-men as teenagers.
Season 2 could begin with the second genesis (introduction of Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, etc) and build up to the Dark Phoenix Saga at the end.
Season 3 could introduce Kitty Pryde and later Rogue. They could cover Days of Future Past, the Brood, Wolverine's adventures in Japan, and Magneto's reformation.
Season 4 could delve into the Morlock Massacre, Fall of the Mutants, the Austriailian Outback era/Genosha, and end with a final showdown with Mr. Sinister (Loosely adapted from Inferno, I would leave out all of the Madelyne Pryor stuff)
Wrap it up with Season 5 which would transition to 90s era with the introduction of Gambit, the X-tinction Agenda, and the final battle with Magneto.
Sounds pretty lame. Give me another Magneto/Mystique/Prof X movie instead :blessed:

Also fukk comic book costumes. I want more swat armor :blessed:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
X-Men: Olivia Munn May Be Reprising Psylocke for Dark Phoenix
psylockebar640.jpg

With Dark Phoenix set to begin filming in Montreal very soon, Omega Underground has placed Munn in the same city as the production, after she posted a picture on her Instagram story with her location on it. Munn landed at the Toronto airport early Friday with a suitcase that seems to imply that she is not making a brief stay there. With principal photography on Dark Phoenix expected to get underway within the month, the implication is that Munn will either have a larger role to play this time around and/or is filming her scenes in the next X-Men movie earlier during production.