X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dun turned her into da Puff Daddy of da X- Men.

Bish stay all up in da videos.

dead.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels weird not seeing my nikka Logan in there :mjpls:

As much as I'm tired of him hogging the spotlight, he is a legit dope character and one of the GOAT X-men. They should definitely keep him in the movies, but more as the "Raphael" of the group like in the comics. I would gladly get rid of the Mystique character for this movie to make room for Logan (and Colossus), as long as they don't let him take over the movie and treat Cyclops like crap like in the previous joints.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just watched it and it was very teaserlike... apocalypse could have been more menacing, his voice is garbage... his look is garbage. I mean im sure the actor will be great onscreen but the look and the voice got me like...:francis:

And i liked the shot of the bald professor at the end. im surprised mcavoy cut his hair all off like that... alot of actors dont really take the roles that serious... kudos.:smugfavre:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As much as I'm tired of him hogging the spotlight, he is a legit dope character and one of the GOAT X-men. They should definitely keep him in the movies, but more as the "Raphael" of the group like in the comics. I would gladly get rid of the Mystique character for this movie to make room for Logan (and Colossus), as long as they don't let him take over the movie and treat Cyclops like crap like in the previous joints.

But here's the thing if they're trying to align the timeline logan doesnt show up until the "first" xmen movie.... so why would he be in this one... :comeon::mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not feeling them turning Mytique into Katniss Everdeen and still not a fan of the Apocalypse design.
But I do have to admit to geeking out a bit when Apoc' did the growing thing while fighting Magneto.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But here's the thing if they're trying to align the timeline logan doesnt show up until the "first" xmen movie.... so why would he be in this one... :comeon::mjlol:

I thought the timelines split off at the end of DoFP. One timeline where the OG movies happened but nobody died (shown at the end of DoFP) and a new timeline that will be totally different.

If I'm wrong though, then my bad :manny: