X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Cause they are based off big name heros fighting each other lol. If this was wolverine vs hulk or some shyt youd have the same feeling.

No, I wouldn't.

The only movie I was following was Civil War and that's only because Black Panther is in it. Everything else, I didn't care about and was gonna pass up.

BvS's first trailer changed my mind. Civil War's trailer reaffirmed that it's worth watching, especially with BP's showing. The rest? Nope.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fox has a track record for making shytty xmen movies. The regained some trust after the last 2 but this movie is a letdown waiting to happen. At the end of the day Marvel set the standard. Apocalypse is on the level of Thanos but Fox is just rushing him out with no backstory other than a end credit scene. Batman v Superman is also rushed. It's like this breh, there have been enough comic book movies made over the past 10 years to know when a studio is about making money and simply pulling stories out of their ass or if they are trying to put out a quality product.
you're trying to say this is a Catwoman type deal? WTF:laugh: Yikes.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So you already decided the other two was automatically better...gotcha. Just wanted to be sure.

If this is directed @ me... NO... I didnt saw the other 2 MOVIES were better... I said the TRAILERS were better.... the trailers strikes a person's interest to see said movies thats all...
I'm checking for it regardless... I loved FC and DOFP... I am just making a statement about the individual TRAILERS for each movie..

The deadpool trailer i like more than this.... maybe is becasue they used DMX but i dont know

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So I'm guessing when they changed the days of future past timeline, they went into the alternate storyline where Apocalypse awakens.

Oh and I wonder how many people are gonna catch feelings for Apocalypse claiming he's Yahweh.