X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So I'm guessing when they changed the days of future past timeline, they went into the alternate storyline where Apocalypse awakens.

Oh and I wonder how many people are gonna catch feelings for Apocalypse claiming he's Yahweh.

I heard that Yahweh part to... We'll have ot wait and see..

Aparently Logan altered the timeline and made Apocalypse awaken sooner .... so it wouldve been 2080 or 2980 he awakens but now its 1980.... some shyt like that

Chef

All Star
Daps
Trailer was meh but it's X-Men and Singer so I'm day one. :yeshrug: I also feel they didn't show much content wise.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's weird. I'm CONFIDENT this will be a good movie.

But it's something about Singer's Superhero movies that just aren't rewatchable. Outside of X-Men 2.

1st time seeing Days of Future Past :whoo:

If it were to come on today :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got a love hate relationship with first class... The Xavier/Magneto dynamic was fantastic :banderas: :whew:

... But the movie was too :mjpls:, imo

You'd think that a movie based on a comic book that draws so heavily from the Civil Rights movement and the Black struggle (and was set in that actual era) would have more respect for the struggles and sacrifices to not blatantly kill off the black dude like a punk... And have the black woman be the first one to turn evil in the SAME scene. :comeon:

Notice how the only other mutants who aren't white at the end are only on the side of the bad guys :mjpls:

Back to the subject... Trailer looks decent. I'm still seriously worried that they're going to ruin the movie by trying too hard to shoehorn Mystique into every scene, making her the leader and all that, just because she's played by somebody. Let some actual X-men shine in an X-men movie for once (besides Logan).

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
And why is Mystique on some Supreme Commando leader for da X-Men now? :what:
Hunger-Games.jpg

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
You can tell J-Law threw her status around this time by saying no more makeup if y'all want me in this movie. She playing straight Katniss Everdeen with blond hair this time:pachaha:
Yeah she said the makeup was too much everyday. Went from body paint in First Class, to a bodysuit in DOFP, to straight up white girl for this:mjlol:

So much for mutant and proud huh??:mjpls: