X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sophie Turner's/Jean Grey's acting :upsetfavre::francis::aicmon::camby:

Heard her lines, I straight up was like...

YHjfwGt.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In the first 2 prequels humans didn't know shyt about mutants. Now all of a sudden they have a full biography on apacolypse?

Magneto lifting a baseball stadium and dropping it on the White House has introduced the world to mutants. Society is now aware of them

Gotta also add this movie takes place in the 80s... twenty years after First Class and 10 after DOFP... the govt had time to research...

Let's not forget Logan altered the timeline so that research on mutants couldve started even earlier that we think

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah uh Mystique, Cyclops, Jean Grey and even Charles at times dialogue sounds mad corny. I think I'm not a JLaw fan, I hate that they force her character into these because of who she is. She has top billing in this. Wack.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah uh Mystique, Cyclops, Jean Grey and even Charles at times dialogue sounds mad corny. I think I'm not a JLaw fan, I hate that they force her character into these because of who she is. She has top billing in this. Wack.

The sad part about Lawrence is she doesn't even like playing the character. Fox had too many misses with this franchise which is sad because xmen was my favorite out of all of the comic books. Marvel has done a better job with the inhumans on agents of fukking shield than fox has done overall with xmen. :snoop:

Last stand was strike one
Origins: wolverine was strike two
Deadpool will probably be a strike foul but
This bullshyt will end up being strike three.