X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For the record the first 3 xmen movies were meh to :scusthov: all look dated and forgettable. Didn't do the characters justice. The got it somewhat right with first class. The main problem with this franchise is how they introduce new characters and their insistence on focusing on the same characters while using other mutants and supporting stand ins. Fox studios basically lacks vision and imagination.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
1bdQSx8.png

lPER77r.png

ROFeRL2.png

2FGaBjK.png

VjOzSCU.jpg

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
For the record the first 3 xmen movies were meh to :scusthov: all look dated and forgettable. Didn't do the characters justice. The got it somewhat right with first class. The main problem with this franchise is how they introduce new characters and their insistence on focusing on the same characters while using other mutants and supporting stand ins. Fox studios basically lacks vision and imagination.

X2 is one of the best comic films

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay so I'm not sold on Apocalypse which is a major issue moving forward so I hope they improve on his characterization but I will say that Jean, Jubilee, Psylocke and Magneto all look really good. I'm still going to watch this regardless of what they do with Apocalypse but fukk, they need to at least have him increase in size n/h

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Apocalypse in all honesty deserved a stand alone origins flick. I said the same thing about silver surfer. The back story is too intricate to just gloss over. But today's movie goer would rather drool over the magneto/mystique love saga :scusthov:

The Age of Apocalypse would make a dope trilogy in of itself. Fox fukking up so much fam!