X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:heh: wishful thinking...

I'm saying tho:russ: the day they do that is the day several dozen people lose their jobs. They got no reason to do it at all. There will always be fans who aren't into what they're doing but the last two movies have been critically acclaimed, and overall received warmly by the fanbase and they're earned the equity back that they lost with x men 3, plus the deadpool movie is coming.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They made the Phoenix saga the B story :aicmon:

9AcB5ns.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The funny part is people acting like him being killed in X3 was a crime against humanity,completely outraged....Even Singer acting like a big shot talking about he just had to "fix" that mistake that was made.

He was a bum who was pretty much wasted for the first 2 movies,did him dying really matter....And bringing him back wont really matter if he's going to get the same kindve attention,and now with no Wolverine I don't know if I really care about Cyclops at all...thing I liked most on the cartoon was him and Wolverine not liking each other:pachaha:...Outside of that I don't know to much else about Cyclops...I do remember him as the leader,and the good guy,and that played well off wolverine who was the opposite.

Currently, or last I heard from in the comics. Cykes da Gawd Summers is the leader of the whole mutant race, above Magnus and Charles.

Then the Pheonix Force Saga happened.