X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think hes good at giving you scenes like the one in X2 with Nightcrawler,and when troops storm the mansion....Also the one with Quicksilver was his idea Mathew Vaughn said....my my main complaint is him not treating important characters as important,no character building,changing costumes almost like he's trolling us,changing personalitys of characters....maybe by refusing to read the comics he doesnt know whos important,or how they characters should act....if not he needs to watch the cartoon like i did or go to wiki:pachaha:
Same. The way he treated Scott as a fukking sidekick when he's been the goddamn leader of the X-Men since forever. There have been maybe 3 or 4 characters in the universe who have been fleshed out at all. Wolverine, Charles, Magneto, and Mystique. Everyone else.....fukk em. I don't get it. Well maybe Jean too in the early movies. But they gotta do a better job at focusing on the actual fukking X-Men. Its bullshyt at this point how much its been focused on those main characters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. The way he treated Scott as a fukking sidekick when he's been the goddamn leader of the X-Men since forever. There have been maybe 3 or 4 characters in the universe who have been fleshed out at all. Wolverine, Charles, Magneto, and Mystique. Everyone else.....fukk em. I don't get it. Well maybe Jean too in the early movies. But they gotta do a better job at focusing on the actual fukking X-Men. Its bullshyt at this point how much its been focused on those main characters

The funny part is people acting like him being killed in X3 was a crime against humanity,completely outraged....Even Singer acting like a big shot talking about he just had to "fix" that mistake that was made.

He was a bum who was pretty much wasted for the first 2 movies,did him dying really matter....And bringing him back wont really matter if he's going to get the same kindve attention,and now with no Wolverine I don't know if I really care about Cyclops at all...thing I liked most on the cartoon was him and Wolverine not liking each other:pachaha:...Outside of that I don't know to much else about Cyclops...I do remember him as the leader,and the good guy,and that played well off wolverine who was the opposite.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The funny part is people acting like him being killed in X3 was a crime against humanity,completely outraged....Even Singer acting like a big shot talking about he just had to "fix" that mistake that was made.

He was a bum who was pretty much wasted for the first 2 movies,did him dying really matter....And bringing him back wont really matter if he's going to get the same kindve attention,and now with no Wolverine I don't know if I really care about Cyclops at all...thing I liked most on the cartoon was him and Wolverine not liking each other:pachaha:...Outside of that I don't know to much else about Cyclops...I do remember him as the leader,and the good guy,and that played well off wolverine who was the opposite.
Cyclops fun fact: he's a muthafukkin pimp!
aint a bytch in the Marvel Universe he aint dig out :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Singer's obsession with black leather is just :francis::mjlol:.

Especially with Matthew Vaughn already dispelling the line of thought that colourful and traditional alternatives can't work with First Class. He would have been a better fit for this in my opinion.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

He's been one of the more interesting xman characters since Whedon's Astonishing Xmen run. The character has so much potential it's stupid. They keep wasting him though.

Scott Summers>>>

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
umm well yea lol she can also turn any object into a bomb and can evade the detection of telepaths....they upgraded her recently with vampire powers but they not gonna get into all that in the movie
isnt she the daughter of bret the hitman hart?

4589%20-%20Bret_%22Hitman%22_Hart%20sunglasses%20wrestlemania%20wwf%20yelling.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ruined one of my favorite villains C'mon man u cant just put Apoc in a leather suit like Eddie murphy and call it a day. Give that nikka some top 5 CGI armor and gimp the budget on a lesser character. Magneto's suit looks bauce tho
Maybe its going to be a pre techno virus tail and they'll put him in a suit in the next movie to protect his body from the virus.

What am i saying they fukked this up trying to make him look like a smiley fakkit.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe its going to be a pre techno virus tail and they'll put him in a suit in the next movie to protect his body from the virus.

What am i saying they fukked this up trying to make him look like a smiley fakkit.

Nah mane dont make excuses for this herpe bump shyt. Pac looked like a gray skin blue lips barbarian nikka until he found the celestial ship and got his pimp suit. No in between even the AOA suit was dope. Fox is trolling these iconic characters to make marvel while makin profit.

I dont even want to see them even attempt to portray Mr Sinister. He's supposed to look like the boogey man but they'll just put Steve Buscemi in a blue suit with a red tie like " fukk u Feige"

:umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah mane dont make excuses for this herpe bump shyt. Pac looked like a gray skin blue lips barbarian nikka until he found the celestial ship and got his pimp suit. No in between even the AOA suit was dope. Fox is trolling these iconic characters to make marvel while makin profit.

I dont even want to see them even attempt to portray Mr Sinister. He's supposed to look like the boogey man but they'll just put Steve Buscemi in a blue suit with a red tie like " fukk u Feige"

:umad:
Completely fukkED a character i been waiting to see on screen for 2 fukking decades.

Seeing Olivia Munn just made me look at this movie like :dwillhuh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think hes good at giving you scenes like the one in X2 with Nightcrawler,and when troops storm the mansion....Also the one with Quicksilver was his idea Mathew Vaughn said....my my main complaint is him not treating important characters as important,no character building,changing costumes almost like he's trolling us,changing personalitys of characters....maybe by refusing to read the comics he doesnt know whos important,or how they characters should act....if not he needs to watch the cartoon like i did or go to wiki:pachaha:
Actually, most of Singer's knowledge about the X-Men comes from the cartoon.
Cyclops fun fact: he's a muthafukkin pimp!
aint a bytch in the Marvel Universe he aint dig out :mjlol:
LOL @ Emma Frost's face when Tempus told her she had a crush on Cyclops
tumblr_inline_mta2pschnZ1qe2dqu.jpg

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You could put Rogue on that list

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everyone's talking about Cyclops and Storms portrayals, but goddamn Anna Paquin as Rogue actually challenges Berry as Storm as the G O A T miscast in a comic book movie :wow: @Free Max B you might have been right on there actually being worse than Berry:wow:

They did the character just as dirty as Cyclops and and Storm, but aint no way was Anna Paquin fit for the role, especially at the time. Rogue one of the strongest X-MEN and female characters made into a timid weakling who can't do anything and essentially Jubilee :scust:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
between fukking up galactus and so many xmen characters fox doesn't deserve to have marvel characters. But it also goes to show that most audiences are misinformed and obviously don't care about the source material. :snoop: which is sad.

And the studios only care about money. If you can't do it right then why bother at all. :mindblown: