X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
How did you like how Mandarin and Ultron were handled? :sas2:
Are you insinuating I don't think Marvel has done some odd stuff with their characters? You used two characters that were executed questionably so I'm assuming you are.

No studio is 100% accurate with their character portrayals but Fox has been one of the worst offenders. They've been the same way since the mid 2000's. And there really isn't a good excuse I can think of outside of them just not giving a fukk. Budgetary reasons, quality of film , etc aren't justifiable enough to explain away their questionable behavior. Especially when they've put out literal trash like Origins. They just don't give a fukk :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
At least he aint looking effeminate:scusthov:, honestly thought that was the route Singer was going to go down after that post cred scene. He looks far more like Kang and Ronan or a Kree villain than he does Apocalypse. Should have been full CG or done like how Ridley did the engineers in Prometheus.

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
XSDyZpp.jpg

I'ma be optimistic about it

:sadcam:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
outside of guys like Spiderman, why do all Superhero costumes look uncomfortble as fukk? the XMen and now Antman wear heavy ass leather suits that don't even seem all that functional. yeah, it's a nitpick, but still. Even Cap's heavy ass costume looks tough to fight in
Nah Cap's costume in Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron were perfect to me :banderas:

The tights he had on in Avengers were :scust: shyt looked ridiculous

Last edited: