X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Can't lie, Apocalypse looks weak to me. Not Intimidating enough and people online are already making jokes. He should of been CGI. The Apocolyse on the Marvel arcade game is more intimidating than that. This is Apocolypse:

x-men-apocalypse-origins.jpg

04.jpg

it was the x men cartoon from the 90s that made Apocolyse seem invincible

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
they shouldve let Vaughn handled this trilogy dude gave Magneto the classic costume at the end of First Class :wow: only for Singer to ignore it the DOFP costume was ok for me also Vaughn pretty much wrote most of DOFP with Kinberg Singer just changed a couple things :sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they shouldve let Vaughn handled this trilogy dude gave Magneto the classic costume at the end of First Class :wow: only for Singer to ignore it the DOFP costume was ok for me also Vaughn pretty much wrote most of DOFP with Kinberg Singer just changed a couple things :sas2:

That whole ending was ill Music and all... :banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
and u know this how exactly? :rudy:....and u do know singer wrote the story for first class, right? :usure:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
and u know this how exactly? :rudy:....and u do know singer wrote the story for first class, right? :usure:
:sas2:

X-Men: Days Of Future Past Was 90% Matthew Vaughn's Story

While he didn't direct the film, opting instead to jump into Kingsman: The Secret Service, X-Men: First Class director Matthew Vaughn's presence was reportedly felt throughout X-Men: Days of Future Past.

That's according to Vaughn, who told Collider in a newly-released interview that the vast majority of his script was retained, even though Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg altered or added to the film in some key ways.

“I’d say 90%,” Vaughn said. “I mean, we worked on the script, [Simon] Kinberg and I. It was a really tough decision for me, because I pulled out just because I’d finished the Kingsman: The Secret Service script at the same time and I was like ‘My god if I don’t make a fun spy movie right now, somebody else’s going to do it.’”

"Bryan [Singer] did a few things, which I thought were genius that weren’t in my script," Vaugn added. "I had Juggernaut breaking into the Pentagon, he changed it to Quicksilver and did that f---ing brilliantly, I have to add.”

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin

While he didn't direct the film, opting instead to jump into Kingsman: The Secret Service, X-Men: First Class director Matthew Vaughn's presence was reportedly felt throughout X-Men: Days of Future Past.

That's according to Vaughn, who told Collider in a newly-released interview that the vast majority of his script was retained, even though Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg altered or added to the film in some key ways.

“I’d say 90%,” Vaughn said. “I mean, we worked on the script, [Simon] Kinberg and I. It was a really tough decision for me, because I pulled out just because I’d finished the Kingsman: The Secret Service script at the same time and I was like ‘My god if I don’t make a fun spy movie right now, somebody else’s going to do it.’”

"Bryan [Singer] did a few things, which I thought were genius that weren’t in my script," Vaugn added. "I had Juggernaut breaking into the Pentagon, he changed it to Quicksilver and did that f---ing brilliantly, I have to add.”

ohhh ok so he did wat singer did for first class :ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhh ok so he did wat singer did for first class :ehh:

You wanna show where Singer wrote 90% of First Class:sas1:?

Singer stans need to know,this whole "In Singer We Trust" attitude is misguided.He may give us a good movie,but people acting like Singer should never be questioned:wtb:?

Hope he got Mathew Vaughn on speed dial just in case:mjcry:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
You wanna show where Singer wrote 90% of First Class:sas1:?

Singer stans need to know,this whole "In Singer We Trust" attitude is misguided.He may give us a good movie,but people acting like Singer should never be questioned:wtb:?

Hope he got Mathew Vaughn on speed dial just in case:mjcry:
singer stan? nah breh u can quit all that, only like 4 movies from him. But since it doesnt just have there name on either of the movies writing credits im not gonna believe either one of them wrote most of either film :ld:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
We need an all out x men vs avengers vs fantastic four:banderas:

I don't know if y'all remember the comic book issue in the 70's(yeah I'm :flabbynsick:)when they all went up against Galactus:ohlawd:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

So singer put in one of the coolest scenes in the entire movie? interesting.