X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
armed forces don't really get into many hand to hand combats, do they? you don't see Soldiers kicking people too often

... but again, I'm nitpicking for no reason. I don't need every hero to have a giant codpiece dikk bulge

I'm just saying for Cap it had to be practical i dont expect cap to be fighting in a leather jumpsuit... :pachaha: Costume Design 101...

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
If Marvel can have Thanos looking somewhat like his comic counterpart, what excuse does Fox have with Apocalypse? Even Doctor Doom is looking questionable.

Jubilee, Deadpool, and Psylocke can look spot on but Apocalypse and Magneto can't? It makes no sense :mindblown:

Fox has always been erratic and random in the way they handle their characters so no one should be surprised.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Marvel can have Thanos looking somewhat like his comic counterpart, what excuse does Fox have with Apocalypse? Even Doctor Doom is looking questionable.

Jubilee, Deadpool, and Psylocke can look spot on but Apocalypse and Magneto can't? It makes no sense :mindblown:

Fox has always been erratic and random in the way they handle their characters so no one should be surprised.

Whoever designs the costumes for the women does a good job,when it comes to the men though:patrice:?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Nah magneto looks on fukking point though....:pachaha:
x-men-days-of-future-past-michael-fassbender-is-magneto.jpg

magneto-fassbender-dofp.jpg

:whoo:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I have no idea what you guys are even arguing about any more.

Apocalypse looks ass. He looks nothing like the character. That's all I know.

Fred.
:whoa: they are only 5 weeks in.

they just want to plaster his image in a national magazine to feed the hardcore fans who realize that this isnt anything close to his final look :troll:

:mjlol: either way they fukked up.

if thats not the final image, dont go showing it at comic con where everything leaks and dont put it in entertainment weekly :mjlol:

if it is the final form, well then :why:

Maybe he grows in size...
thats what she said :lolbron:

she was wrong :mjcry:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Cap suit looks military as fukk tho... :banderas:
gentle-giant-captain-america-winter-soldier-stealth-statue-002.jpg

most armed forces fight in their shyts....:yeshrug: I would proudly rock that winter soldier uniform if i had super powers...
I think CA's WS outfit is one of the best designed superhero costumes ever. I don't know why they changed the costume again for A2, the design regressed. :snoop:

The star emblem looks dope as fukk in this one.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I think the AOU suit is a great combo of the classic/Avengers and WS

tumblr_njneaepvYv1r6mt8go1_1280.png
Yeah I could see that, looking at them side by side I liked the color palette for the WS one also. A1 Cap costume looks a little weird standing next to all the other ones, it's a little too form fitting.

Uno

Superstar
Daps

One is using a lot of CGI the other is not it looks like