X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think the AOU suit is a great combo of the classic/Avengers and WS

tumblr_njneaepvYv1r6mt8go1_1280.png
AOU is definitely the best one. I don't consider the Winter Solider one as a "real" costume cuz that one is designed specifically for stealth missions, not everyday use. If they made the stealth suit into t-shirt, I'd buy it tho.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
armed forces don't really get into many hand to hand combats, do they? you don't see Soldiers kicking people too often

... but again, I'm nitpicking for no reason. I don't need every hero to have a giant codpiece dikk bulge
You mean to tell me you don't miss Joel Schumacher's influence on the super-hero genre?
47aucdr.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I wonder how are they gonna explain Apocalypse's power. Like Scarlet Witch, Apocalypse's power is kinda ambiguous, so I wonder how are they going to simplify his power-set. Even though I know people are gonna complain when the movie comes out anyway, but remember, in comic book movies everybody's power gets nerfed.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People actually think Singer is a good filmaker? :heh:

I've always maintained that Singer is only as good as the screenplay he's given. He's one of those middle of the road directors who are capable enough to translate the material they have on screen but have no qualities whatsoever to lift a movie up to a higher level.

And I'm disappointed in how they made Apocalypse look. You'd think they would've at least learned something from how wack the Juggernaut looked in X3 but Fox has always been immensely afraid of alienating audiences with too 'comic-y' out there stuff (hence why Galactus ended up a boring cloud and we didn't get proper Sentinels until the fifth X-movie).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how are they gonna explain Apocalypse's power. Like Scarlet Witch, Apocalypse's power is kinda ambiguous, so I wonder how are they going to simplify his power-set. Even though I know people are gonna complain when the movie comes out anyway, but remember, in comic book movies everybody's power gets nerfed.

I think hes good at giving you scenes like the one in X2 with Nightcrawler,and when troops storm the mansion....Also the one with Quicksilver was his idea Mathew Vaughn said....my my main complaint is him not treating important characters as important,no character building,changing costumes almost like he's trolling us,changing personalitys of characters....maybe by refusing to read the comics he doesnt know whos important,or how they characters should act....if not he needs to watch the cartoon like i did or go to wiki:pachaha:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think hes good at giving you scenes like the one in X2 with Nightcrawler,and when troops storm the mansion....Also the one with Quicksilver was his idea Mathew Vaughn said....my my main complaint is him not treating important characters as important,no character building,changing costumes almost like he's trolling us,changing personalitys of characters....maybe by refusing to read the comics he doesnt know whos important,or how they characters should act....if not he needs to watch the cartoon like i did or go to wiki:pachaha:
I always hated the story that brian singer didnt want any comics on set and didnt want any of his actors reading them. It's like doing a bio pic on someone without knowing anything about them...