X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wether she can act or not is another question. But looks wise. This is straight out the comics. One of the best superhero movie adaptations i've seen in a while.

Which is why i cant understand how they fukked up Apocalypse so much yet got Psylocke absolutely perfect.

Wait till you see the Deadpool trailer.

I don't like Psylocke's costume. It looks too comic booky and very out of place.

Why use original costumes for everyone else but rip psylocke's right out of the comics?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Looks like the Internet hasn't learned much. This is the Quicksilver argument all over again. I won't judge Apoc till I see him on screen. However, all the jokes about his appearance have been funny to me.

Quicksilver looked stupid and still looked stupid in the actual movie. But that was the point. He was a weird, against the norm kind of kid that lived in his parents basement playing video games all day.
xmen-daysoffuturepast-twitter-39-quicksilver-cropped.jpg

The cool scenes he had in the movie are what changed peoples minds. But it didn't make him "look" any different.

Basically, Apocalypse may still be an awesome character in the movie but that doesn't change how he looks, and he doesn't look like Apocalypse.

I just don't understand why'd they would rip Psylocke right out of the comics and go in a completely different direction with Apocalypse.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we just gonna forget about X2 now?

Singer haters want to pretend X2 sucks just to not give Singer props to the fact every X-Men movie he had a part in were good. It's why they boosting up Matthew Vaughn ridiculously high despite only doing First Class.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Quicksilver looked stupid and still looked stupid in the actual movie. But that was the point. He was a weird, against the norm kind of kid that lived in his parents basement playing video games all day.
xmen-daysoffuturepast-twitter-39-quicksilver-cropped.jpg

The cool scenes he had in the movie are what changed peoples minds. But it didn't make him "look" any different.

Basically, Apocalypse may still be an awesome character in the movie but that doesn't change how he looks, and he doesn't look like Apocalypse.

I just don't understand why'd they would rip Psylocke right out of the comics and go in a completely different direction with Apocalypse.
I don't doubt that Issac can be really good in the movie, since he's a pretty good actor. but that costume is :scust: You don't need to take it directly from the page, but that looks nothing like he does in the comics.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
outside of guys like Spiderman, why do all Superhero costumes look uncomfortble as fukk? the XMen and now Antman wear heavy ass leather suits that don't even seem all that functional. yeah, it's a nitpick, but still. Even Cap's heavy ass costume looks tough to fight in

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
outside of guys like Spiderman, why do all Superhero costumes look uncomfortble as fukk? the XMen and now Antman wear heavy ass leather suits that don't even seem all that functional. yeah, it's a nitpick, but still. Even Cap's heavy ass costume looks tough to fight in

Cap suit looks military as fukk tho... :banderas:
gentle-giant-captain-america-winter-soldier-stealth-statue-002.jpg

most armed forces fight in their shyts....:yeshrug: I would proudly rock that winter soldier uniform if i had super powers...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
armed forces don't really get into many hand to hand combats, do they? you don't see Soldiers kicking people too often

... but again, I'm nitpicking for no reason. I don't need every hero to have a giant codpiece dikk bulge