X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
http://www.thewrap.com/hugh-jackman-confirms-wolverine-sequel-will-be-his-last/

One of “X-Men” franchise’s most visible players says forthcoming film will mark final time sporting the claws

Hugh Jackman hinted on Saturday that his days as iconic “X-Men”character Wolverine are ending, stirring up fans with an Instagram post.

“Wolverine… one last time,” Jackman captioned a photo of his fists,clutching the claws of his famous mutant character.

While bloggers and social media users debated the actor’s meaning, an individual familiar with the situation told TheWrap he is referring to a planned sequel of the 2013 standalone hit “The Wolverine.”

The character could feasibly appear in Bryan Singer’s forthcoming ensemble “X-Men: Apocalypse,” or in Ryan Reynolds’ spinoff “Deadpool,” but the insider says Jackman is pointing to the forthcoming follow-up that also has director James Mangold returning.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
hopefully Tatum kills it as Gambit:banderas:

i didn't even know Gambit was super powerful. apparently he had a surgery that stopped him from reaching his full potential:leon:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
hopefully Tatum kills it as Gambit:banderas:

i didn't even know Gambit was super powerful. apparently he had a surgery that stopped him from reaching his full potential:leon:
Even though Gambit and Deadpool have movies coming out, it's not confirm if either of them will be in this movie.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tumblr_nk4i4itQDv1qh8wr8o1_500.jpg
tatum as gambit is just so awful :snoop:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jennifer Lawrence really isn't needed in this role. Easily replaceable.

Yep she's rubbish in the role, too young and the lacks the sex appeal Rebecca Romojin brought to the character. You could tell she didn't want to be there in Days of Future Past. Next actress they use for the character really needs to have that authoritative screen presence, Mystique is meant to be one of the older bosses not a follower.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm one of the few people that liked Taylor Kitsch's Gambit. I thought his Gambit was one of the few bright spots in Wolverine Origins.
hell yea breh riggins da gawd did his thang as gambit but u cant really give him his own movie anymore after those colossal bombs (even tho john mars was actually pretty solid imo :ehh:)...hopefully riggs get his swag back with the true detective role