X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've got Olivia Munn as Psylocke... hmm.

sh_betsy.jpg

psylocke-bigcostume3.jpg

She went on Sabretooth in the Mutant Massacre storyline...
PsylockevsSabertoothUXM213.jpg

I wonder if they're going with the OG Psylocke or the more recent ninja version?
At this rate, I'm wondering if Colossus and Rogue will appear (I'm told that Colossus is showing up in Deadpool).

:obama:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yep she's rubbish in the role, too young and the lacks the sex appeal Rebecca Romojin brought to the character. You could tell she didn't want to be there in Days of Future Past. Next actress they use for the character really needs to have that authoritative screen presence, Mystique is meant to be one of the older bosses not a follower.
Singer ruined that character long time ago breh...

Rebecca was just able to make the most of it cause she sexy as hell. Cant fault Jennifer Lawrence too much in Vaughn's First Class. She's young and just figuring out who and what she wants to be.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I watched it again the other day, I tried to. It was just aight to me. Plot was pretty weak, basically T2,the sentinels didn't even do anything. JLAW is forced in there too much, didn't make any sense. Quicksilver scenes were dope and out shined everything else going on. First class was better.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I watched it again the other day, I tried to. It was just aight to me. Plot was pretty weak, basically T2,the sentinels didn't even do anything. JLAW is forced in there too much, didn't make any sense. Quicksilver scenes were dope and out shined everything else going on. First class was better.
I agree with you fam. When I first saw it in theaters I really liked it, but after watching it again a few times it doesn't hold up. Honestly after the Quicksilver scene it falls apart.