X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't disagree, I just remember reading the rumors that they planned on centering these new films around Charles, Mystique and Eric.

And they did. It was a set of three. This is the third one. They're laying groundwork for new characters. They knew ahead of time that not everyone will be like jackman and stick around for 15 years

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
10987393_10152546748181923_1447884154431869616_o.jpg

Artist rendering of KODI SMIT-MCPHEE as NIGHTCRAWLER

Gambit & Night crawler 2 of my favorite Xmen can't wait

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Well it aint like J-Law had a ground-breaking performance as Mystique. Between the 2, i still feel like Rebecca Romijn is the better Mystique. Like a article said, being a shape-shifter makes whoever is cast in that role very expendable.

it means Fox doesn't know how to sell its characters other than Wolverine. 90% of the X-Men characters have been disposable, not to mention the storyline/plot/script has been doo doo for the majority of the movie franchise existence. If she was Black Widow instead of Johanssan she would be like "Age of Ultron is my last Marvel flick"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
OK, So even though the end of Days of Future Past was suppose to correct the timeline, Singer is just gonna say fukk it and bring any character he wants to in Apocalypse. Hopefully, they're going the multi-universe angle with their time travel shyt.
This. At this point I'm not even sure if Singer cares about linking things up with the corrected timeline at the end of DoFP. It looks like he's just starting from scratch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This. At this point I'm not even sure if Singer cares about linking things up with the corrected timeline at the end of DoFP. It looks like he's just starting from scratch.

Not entirely true. Things changed. They went back and changed the past meaning the future is going to be different. So basically the first three x men movies will have played out in very different ways with different characters. The minute you go back and change the past everything going forward is different. He doesn't have to line anything up because he's got a new playground