X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:patrice: that's wack. First class I liked tho... Can xmen exist with avengers? Cuz they mutants not superheroes right? Or all superheros mutants?
Not all superheroes in the Marvel universe are Mutants, breh; Some superheroes are aliens, some have technology, etc. X-Men are born with a mutated gene to be homo sapien superior; Both X-Men and Avengers franchises are owned by different corporations, so they will not be existing together in a movie right now, but maybe in the future

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
7BZI2Ng.png

Bryan Singer posted this on his instagram I'm guessing Archangel is confirmed.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
7BZI2Ng.png

Bryan Singer posted this on his instagram I'm guessing Archangel is confirmed.
This also confirms that Singer will bring in any character regardless if they were in the older movies or not. I guess it'll be interesting, cuz now we have no idea about who will or won't be in Apocalypse.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If you didn't like DOFP, you probably aint gonna like any X-Men related film for the next 5 years.
I just thought the plot was weak. Going back to the past, weak climax. If the sequels all gonna be time traveling and weak endings then that's wack af. I would think this next film gonna be an improvement plot wise.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
DOFP changed the whole timeline were getting younger everybody now they pretty much erased everything except First Class

That would make sense except that Cyclops will be a teenager, same as he was in Origins, and the whole cast returned at end of Future Past at same age they would be. They could just make it another time travel movie

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Looks like he's gonna be archangel

:dwillhuh: Better be Archangel

While chatting to Empire Singer reveals (pretty much) that it'll be Archangel that the young actor will be suiting up as. “Ben Hardy is Angel – I shall confirm it for you!” he told the mag. “But he’s not a very nice Angel! And that’s all I’ll say…”