X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
it haven't been one great x-men movie(the 1st one was close) that drop yet. they living off the tittle "X-men", shyt not even x-men just muthafuks with powers and half way story lines :yeshrug:
Well for the most part, you're on your own. General consensus is X-2, First Class, and Days of Future Past are great, X-Men 1 is good.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I put x1 above days past and x2. Outside of having the best opening scene I thought it was too long

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Just now seeing the new cast
1) I love that they went younger
2) I wonder how Hugh Jackman is gonna fit into this with this cast
3) I wish Storm darker......sadly American culture will never find dark skin women to be sexy, still gonna give her a chance
4) I can't imagine this young of cast facing Apocalypse this early.......more time travel possibly?
5)......I wish this movie wasn't about Apocalypse at this point.

Still can't wait to see this though

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Well for the most part, you're on your own. General consensus is X-2, First Class, and Days of Future Past are great, X-Men 1 is good.
Days of Future Past was bullshyt to the highest degree. It was enjoyable but not a great "x-men" movies to me. The other "x-men" films i could careless about, its not even x-men anymore. Just throw some mutants in there with mystique and Wolverine

The only thing that stickout to me is the interaction between professor x and magneto(the closest one is first class)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And I've already said it but that's why you audition and since none of us saw her audition for it I'm always willing to give benefit of the doubt to a guy who casts good actors
ahhh..she probably wont do anything in the film, just there for looks like most of his cast thats not the big four

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
funny u say that because the first one was always the weakest to me

General consensus seems to be that X2, First Class and Days of Future's past were the best ones, with The Wolverine being 4 best and everything else simply ranging from eh to decent.

I'm one of the few ppl who seemed to enjoy X3 and Wolverine origins tho, Comic book nerds tend to hate those two

X1 seemed dated as fuk last time I tried to watch it

:yeshrug:
I forget about wolverine, Yeah that was good movie

The 1st one was close to me because it was different at the time, we didnt see a movie like that before. The introduction/flash back to magneto and wolverine was perfect. The interaction between the main character feel nostalgic

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Halle was an awful Storm

I'll be waiting for the new X Force movie to be awful

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just now seeing the new cast
1) I love that they went younger
2) I wonder how Hugh Jackman is gonna fit into this with this cast
3) I wish Storm darker......sadly American culture will never find dark skin women to be sexy, still gonna give her a chance
4) I can't imagine this young of cast facing Apocalypse this early.......more time travel possibly?
5)......I wish this movie wasn't about Apocalypse at this point.

Still can't wait to see this though
Well we still don't know who else is gonna show up. Deadpool? Gambit? Cable? There were rumors early on that a young Nightcrawler will be in this, and Singer really loves Psylocke and wanted her in the movies since X2. Also comic book characters are always nerfed in movies, so don't expect for Apocalypse to be as powerful as he is in the comics.