X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok I googled Ivan Ooze cuz I had no idea who the fukk that was..........:ehh:......there may be some resemblance.....but I still ride with my X-Fam. :yeshrug:
you must have been born in the early to mid 90s to not know the villain of the original power rangers movie.
They made Apoc lame. I feared William Stryker in X2 more than this dude, and that dude had no powers :dahell:
dude was a giant battery.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn shame this movie went under the radar of being a terrible ass movie and Batman V Superman got the brunt of it. :stopitslime:
So I went full nerd and wrote a bit about how the movie should have gone...
possible tl;dr warning:
Act 1

· Scott discovers his powers, is recruited by Xavier

· Montage: Scott and Xavier recruit Nightcrawler, Storm, Psylocke, and Angel. (Jean is already a student)

· They are given uniforms (accurate to the same uniforms they wore in the comics), and Beast trains them in the use of their powers in a danger room sequence where the team battles a group of sentinels.

· Apocalypse re-awakens in the current era and makes his move. He recruits two of his four horsemen and proceed to wreak havoc worldwide, vowing to purge the world of the weak.

Act 2

· Anti-mutant sentiment reaches an all-time high as the result of Apocalypse’s actions. The government and William Stryker’s men decide to crack down on mutants.

· Mystique now works for the government, having completely sold out Xavier’s cause. She spills the beans on the existence of Xavier’s school.

· Stryker’s men invade the mansion, resulting in a huge battle. Quicksilver shows up to help, but the battle doesn’t go well for the heroes. Professor X, Angel, and many of Xavier’s students are abducted by Stryker’s men, and Angel’s wings are destroyed in the fight.

· A brainwashed Wolverine is used by Stryker as a weapon against the heroes. Beast remembers Logan, and Jean uses her psychic powers to bring Logan to his senses.

· Cyclops steps up to the plate as he and Jean hatch a plan to infiltrate the compound and rescue their friends. Meanwhile, Professor X angrily calls out Mystique on her betrayal.

· Apocalypse and his horsemen are led to the Stryker Compound.

Act 3

· Cyclops, Jean, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Storm, Beast, Quicksilver, and the newly-joined Wolverine infiltrate the Stryker Compound. However, most of the guards are incapacitated or dead. Apocalypse is still recruiting- he and his horsemen have beaten the heroes to the punch.

· Apocalypse transforms Angel into the last of his horsemen right in front of Charles as he explains his masterstroke: to take over Xavier’s body and use his powers to bring the world to its knees.

· The movie climaxes with an all-out battle between the X-men versus Apocalypse and his four horsemen. The X-men fight valiantly to rescue the remaining survivors.

· Apocalypse’s horsemen are beaten, and Angel is brought back to his senses. In Apocalypse’s view, the X-men have proven themselves strong, and are therefore worthy. He makes his exit to return to battle against the heroes another day. Mystique escapes in the confusion of the fighting as well.

· The heroes save Stryker’s life in the end but admonish him on the evils of prejudice. The heroes return home and vow to continue protecting a world that hates and fears them.
After defeating Apocalypse, Scott and Jean take a walk in a park talking about their victory. A man, wearing a sun hat and glasses, asks to take their picture, he's a professional photographer. After taking the photo, he gives them his card. Scott says "Thanks, Nathaniel" he smiles, they continue on their walk. "It was my pleasure, Scott Summers." Nathaniel says under his breath while smiling. Credits roll.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What is DC gonna do to make the Flash stand out since Quicksilver was so fast in this?

Actually Quicksilver's speed in AOU is more accurate than Fox's Quicksilver, they made him OP. Flash is a trillion times faster than him in the comics. That being said it's a good question

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you must have been born in the early to mid 90s to not know the villain of the original power rangers movie.

Or....maybe...just possibly....I was born in the 70's...and when Power rangers came out I was in my late teens and it looked like some corny kiddie shyt I was way too cool for :gladbron:

I dont think I've even ever seen a full episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Better than the movies :wow:
And I've probably said it elsewhere, but there really should have been an animated series with this lineup.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apocalypse is so ridiculous looking and the CGI sucks. :mjlol:

Never been a huge fan of the X-Men movies and this one didn't change my mind. This franchise has always been far too of course when it comes to the source material. A fukking mess of a franchise.