X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is Mystique really the leader of the X-Men?
full

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Film is tracking to do between 600-650 million when it's all said and done so far.

Makes it the 2nd highest grossing x men film.

Looks like Disney stans gonna continue to whine and cry for years to come :russ:

After this weekend the film will be the 2nd highest grossing x men film behind dofp

:umad: Disney stans

500 more posts of whining about giving back the rights to marvel incoming :mjlol:

Not happening fakkits :umad:

Yes. They should stop making this franchise that has a huge fan base and has been running successfully for over 15 years because you don't like them.

Some of you are dumb as fukk. :mjlol:

It's not made by Disney.

500 more posts of whining

The irony of the bolded sure is baffling.:ducreux2:

Daps
Reppin
this movie was straight up garbage, and i'm talking about batman v superman garbage.

movie was all over the place. Apocalypse costume was the worst part of the movie. The character playing him was garbage and was half-assing it. The x-men were basically non-existent. Only 1 big action scene throughout the whole movie. Bad dialogue. Tried to be dark/humour at the same time. The stuff with Magneto was pissing me off. Apocalypse going to random places and trying to recruit people was also pissing me off. Jlaw looked good in the beginning of the movie, but then got uglier and uglier as the movie progressed.

I think it's safe to say that they completely fukked up the x-men reboot. :martin: