X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
It was still not good. The plot was basic, the time line/continuity was a bunch of fukkery and the ending was anticlimactic.

And it's a shame because some of the actors cared while the rest of them mailed it in. Not to mention everyone who was apart of the writing and production was FORBIDDEN from reading any comic books :mindblown:
..thats your opinion though. I dont nitpick shyt or go into a movie with high expectations because youll just leave disgruntled. I enjoyed it so did the fam so it gets no hate from me :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Please, brehs :feedme:

The post-credits scene revisits the scene of the carnage, as a cleanup crew mops up blood and stuffs mutilated corpses in body bags. A man in a suit and sunglasses enters the scene, making his way through the hallways until he reaches his destination, at which point he retrieves a vial of blood marked “Weapon X.” The implication is that this is Wolverine’s blood.
The man places the vial in a briefcase alongside several other blood vials. When he closes the briefcase, we see the words “ESSEX CORP” are imprinted on it.\
Nathaniel Essex, aka Mr. Sinister

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
..thats your opinion though. I dont nitpick shyt or go into a movie with high expectations because youll just leave disgruntled. I enjoyed it so did the fam so it gets no hate from me :manny:

I'm not nitpicking. If 20 years have passed and none of the main characters have aged that's just pure fukkery.

And low expectations or high, if you don't go in with ANY expectations what's the point. Studios spend millions to make movies with their own expectations. And that's to engage the audience so they can pay to see it and pay to see it again or recommend others see it.

You're making excuses. If you like it fine, but you can't discredit someone's dislike of something that's subjective and open for interpretation :mjpls:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Movie was garbage. These films have been trash since 2000. The ENTIRE slate needs to be wiped clean. fukk Singer and his weak timeline reset. It wasn't good enough. I hate that Storm didn't get the justice she deserves. She's an amazing character. And Apocalypse... wow. His character design was incredibly subpar especially when you see what he could've looked like. Xavier and Mags were dope as always. Quick did his thing too. Glad I waited on a good bootleg. fukk Fox. 3/10.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

It's a long watch but she made some great points. I'm going to see it anyway (it HAS to at least be better than X3).
First Class was a good movie but I didn't like how :mjpls: it was. (Killing Darwin, every nonwhite character ending up on the evil side at the climax)

I've said it before: First Class should have been a full reboot-- that way they could have used the Cyclops, Jean, and the rest of the triple OG X-men from the beginning (Iceman, Angel, and Beast, the last of whom was already there. Maybe introduce Havok and Polaris later in the movie).
Then after that they could adapt Giant Sized X-men #1 afterwards and focus on the GOAT All-New, All Different group (except for Thunderbird and Sunfire, they can :camby: )

A lot of cats are saying the 90's cartoon, but Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty Pryde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jubilee and Gambit if we really want to keep it 100.

i said the same thing day 1 about these "x-men" films but DC fanboys and MCU haters want to argue with me

i hope marvel don't do smoe x-men deal, don't bring that bullshyt to the fold:scust:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I'm not nitpicking. If 20 years have passed and none of the main characters have aged that's just pure fukkery.

And low expectations or high, if you don't go in with ANY expectations what's the point. Studios spend millions to make movies with their own expectations. And that's to engage the audience so they can pay to see it and pay to see it again or recommend others see it.

You're making excuses. If you like it fine, but you can't discredit someone's dislike of something that's subjective and open for interpretation :mjpls:
Lol im not discreditng shyt. Im saying as an action film i enjoyed it. Thats all

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am bored, and there's a theater walking distance. On the internet people said the trailer looked weak. My friend didn't like ti at all. i might just see this tonight, have to get out the house.

I loved the third one where Cyclops died, and the one where that girl kept Professor X alive and they went to the past. The rest were boring.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is it me or... Does the quicksilver scene from dofp look more believable than the one in this movie...

I'm still not sold on quick silver being able to stop time and all.

And in a building full of mutants why would they keep that reactor in a place that's not more secure :mjpls: