X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Man Magneto was underused in this movie, 1st he has been the strongest and most ruthless in the new trilogy and then you have Apocalypse grant him his full abilities but he really does nothing the scene in the woods was gutter!

But yeah as far as superhero movies this is sitting at #2 right now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Story kinda sucked, but the fight scenes were great. Cyclops was actually cool for first time in an xmen movie.

Not as good as dofp or first class but a decent cap off to the trilogy.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
no way this filth is even equal to deadpool let alone above it. and deadpool wasn't all that to begin with.
I see some of peoples taste in movies and im just like
hqg-84.gif

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol quality of that rip was way too low for solid ratings brehs. 3-4 solid scenes aren't even in English. Either early morning Sunday or Monday matinee watch.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Movie was trash. But watchable trash, I hate to say it but I enjoyed it much more than bvs or cw :francis:

Idk brehs it was so bad it was good if that makes sense apocalypse was handled terribly, he barely used his powers the whole movie. Not even a arm turn into a hammer or nothing, this star wars dude was way to laid back and chill to be apocalypse

Despite how cheesy it was at the end of the day it's a live action xmen movie and I start to realize fuk it this shyt is great :blessed:

Fox need to get it together, everyone knows xmen would kill avengers and jl :to:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox will NEVER give up X-MEN. They have big plans for the X-MEN universe. They will keep rebooting (if they have to) until they get it right. X-MEN will NEVER go back to Marvel

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Movie was dull, and had no action in it except for the last scene.

First of all, Apocalypse wasnt some cac in the comics. They again went with the white Egypt narrative that has been erroneous done again and again in hollyweird. :scust:

His voice was not what is was suppose to be.

Apocalypse was very limited. They didnt take a lot from the comics but I guess it would take a entire movie to explain Rama-Tut and Celestrial tech.

The action was very limited. Civil War was WAAAAAY better then this trash. More action, more funny moments.

They spent too much time with the Stryker scene. shyt couldve went to them actually going toe-to-toe with Apocalypse. :francis:

WTF is Mystique doing on the Xmen anyways?? She needs to go away :what:

MOst of the new Xmen were horrible actors. Shipp was the worst. She tried so hard to be intense, and just failed.

Pacing was ok, shyt was a bit slow at some parts.

L for Marvel overall. :scust:

Singer needs to go away.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Fell asleep on the scene where Quicksilver & Mystique rolled up on Magneto :russell:

From what I saw of it, the movie was ok. Nothing great, reminded me of the first X-Men movie. Dude who played Cyclops did a great job and was one of the saving graces of the movie. I also liked that scene with Magento's daughter and the birds.
Wished they wouldn't of killed her off :ehh:
But other than that, I can see what most peoples criticisms were with the flick. shyt was long and dull in spots. The Quicksilver at the mansion scene didn't do anything for me. They tried too hard to do it just like DOFP. I also couldn't stand the actress who played Jean. I don't know if it was her looks or her acting, but she just flat out annoyed me :scust:

And :dead: at the lack of aging from the characters. Wasn't FC like 20 years ago in this universe? :mjlol:

How you go from this
latest

to this in 20 years :mjlol:
X-Men-Apocalypse-7.jpg

but then to this 17 years later :what:
MV5BNWUyZDBkOTMtYzMyMC00YzhjLWExN2MtMGFlMzBhYzJiODU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1__SX1217_SY827_.jpg