X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lol at people thinking Fox is happy at making 400-500 million mediocre money just to keep the x-men rights:mjlol:

Sony amazing Spiderman made more money than any other fox x-men film(I think besides deadpool) and still give Marvel back the rights

Keep thinking Fox won't smarted up:heh:

Marvel doesn't even have the rights. Kevin and co have to get everything approved through Sony, they share the character but Sony owns the majority but like I said before I don't see the MCU getting the X-Men until after 2020. They would have to reset the universe of that happened.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They should change the name to "mystique, magneto and the occasional xmen cameo"

Because that what it is. At least when I go to an avengers movie the avengers get most of the screen time . This is the equivalent of making Loki the star of captain America.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Marvel doesn't even have the rights. Kevin and co have to get everything approved through Sony, they share the character but Sony owns the majority but like I said before I don't see the MCU getting the X-Men until after 2020. They would have to reset the universe of that happened.
I know its up to Fox to decide to give the rights back my point is about Sony is that they more money than any x-men movie and still decide to let marvel have spiderman back

But for some reason Fox with they're mediocre x-men box office numbers can't wise up and do the same

The only reason for fox to keep the x-men rights is to be spiteful:heh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I know its up to Fox to decide to give the rights back my point is about Sony is that they more money than any x-men movie and still decide to let marvel have spiderman back

But for some reason Fox with they're mediocre x-men box office numbers can't wise up and do the same

The only reason for fox to keep the x-men rights is to be spiteful:heh:
The thing is, Spider-Man and Playstation are really like the only things Sony has going for them. Every other part of that company is failing. So all of their chips are riding on PS4 and the Spider-Man franchise because they the only things profitable for Sony. Fox isn't in that predicament. They don't need X-Men to make that much. Just enough to give them hope that a future X-Men can pull a billy. It's kinda like how a lot of NBA owners don't care that much about their franchises, cuz the franchise is just a play thing for them. Their franchises only need to make small amount of profit. Of course they want their teams to make more, and make decisions to help them gain more money (sponsorships on jerseys), but it's not a big deal. Their real money comes from their other businesses. Plus Deadpool made a shytload of profit for them since it only costs them around 50 mil to make.

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Just enough to give them hope that a future X-Men can pull a billy.
They will never reach a billion with the x-men(other than deadpool) while they still have the rights.

And you have a point with the rest of post you wrote but also shows that fox don't really need x-men like that, they just holding the rights to be spiteful towards Marvel.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The horsemen, aside from Magneto, did NOTHING :mjlol:

Gave em those power ups and it helped em not one damn bit :snoop:

Angel was a straight up jobber in this movie

The movie was OK....better than what i thought, but to be honest I wasn't expecting much at all :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, Spider-Man and Playstation are really like the only things Sony has going for them. Every other part of that company is failing. So all of their chips are riding on PS4 and the Spider-Man franchise because they the only things profitable for Sony. Fox isn't in that predicament. They don't need X-Men to make that much. Just enough to give them hope that a future X-Men can pull a billy. It's kinda like how a lot of NBA owners don't care that much about their franchises, cuz the franchise is just a play thing for them. They're franchises only need to make small amount of profit. Of course they want their teams to make more, and make decisions to help them gain more money (sponsorships on jerseys), but it's not a big deal. Their real money comes from their other businesses. Plus Deadpool made a shytload of profit for them since it only costs them around 50 mil to make.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The thing is, Spider-Man and Playstation are really like the only things Sony has going for them. Every other part of that company is failing. So all of their chips are riding on PS4 and the Spider-Man franchise because they the only things profitable for Sony. Fox isn't in that predicament. They don't need X-Men to make that much. Just enough to give them hope that a future X-Men can pull a billy. It's kinda like how a lot of NBA owners don't care that much about their franchises, cuz the franchise is just a play thing for them. Their franchises only need to make small amount of profit. Of course they want their teams to make more, and make decisions to help them gain more money (sponsorships on jerseys), but it's not a big deal. Their real money comes from their other businesses. Plus Deadpool made a shytload of profit for them since it only costs them around 50 mil to make.

the deapool wasnt in the same deal with x-men but i do agree fox wont "give" them x-men