X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Jennifer Lawrence is doing great career wise. She has Passengers (sci-fi/romance film) coming out with Chris Pratt, and is lined up for one of the best scripts I've ever read. Till The End of The Earth (which will be a Oscar contender when made) and she also has David O. Russel on standby to direct in things in the future. But I do think she should continue X-men. It will only enhance her career.

I don't think she will fade into obscurity if that's what you think I was getting at. :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Not watching this because of jeniffer lawrance, mystic is lame and they had to make her the lead in this movie why

Ill prob peep this if i ever catch it on cable

There's no real main/lead character in the movie. It's a big but very jumbled ensemble.

Jards

All Star
Daps
uMBxBn7.gif

X-Men: Flattopalypse :flabbynsick:

:mjlol:
You nikkas are savages :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
-MEN: APOCALYPSE Is The #1 Movie In The World With An Impressive $100 Million

X-Men: Apocalypse doesn't reach North America until this Friday, but after debuting in over seventy overseas locations this weekend, the movie is already the #1 release in the world.

Captain America: Civil War was knocked from the top spot in North America this weekend by The Angry Birds Movie, bringing in an estimated $33 million compared to that animated feature's $39 million. However, the latter has failed to become the #1 movie in the world this weekend as that title has instead gone to the Bryan Singer helmed X-Men: Apocalypse after it opened in 71 of 75 markets.

With an estimated $103.3 million, the movie is off to a strong start, but with mixed reviews, it will be interesting to see if those have any sort of impact on the movie by the time it reaches North America. So far, fans do seem to be responding well to X-Men: Apocalypse. Regardless, it has yet to open in two other huge territories, including Korea and China, so it's still early days for this one right now.

Of course, $100 million may not sound like much in the grand scheme of things, but that's a great start for the movie, and Fox has broken a number of their own opening weekend records in the process.

BOX OFFICE: X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Is The #1 Movie In The World With An Impressive $100 Million

If you didn't figure it out from Deadpool this news should tell you that X-Men aint going back to Marvel for a loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time.

Last edited:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this movie only playing at selective theatres? I'm at n New Orleans and it's not at theaters yet

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*Currently watching

I'm about an hour and a half in (Wolverine just popped up) and there's very little action, it's all Apoc gathering up the horsemen. I'm bored. :beli: I don't mind story driven action movies, hell I kinda liked BvS, but this is just dragging.

Why do they keep jumping so many years in between each movie? :what:

Professor X, Magneto, Beast, Havoc haven't aged in 20 years :heh:

If Quicksilver never said it was 10 years since, I would have never of known.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
-MEN: APOCALYPSE Is The #1 Movie In The World With An Impressive $100 Million

X-Men: Apocalypse doesn't reach North America until this Friday, but after debuting in over seventy overseas locations this weekend, the movie is already the #1 release in the world.

Captain America: Civil War was knocked from the top spot in North America this weekend by The Angry Birds Movie, bringing in an estimated $33 million compared to that animated feature's $39 million. However, the latter has failed to become the #1 movie in the world this weekend as that title has instead gone to the Bryan Singer helmed X-Men: Apocalypse after it opened in 71 of 75 markets.

With an estimated $103.3 million, the movie is off to a strong start, but with mixed reviews, it will be interesting to see if those have any sort of impact on the movie by the time it reaches North America. So far, fans do seem to be responding well to X-Men: Apocalypse. Regardless, it has yet to open in two other huge territories, including Korea and China, so it's still early days for this one right now.

Of course, $100 million may not sound like much in the grand scheme of things, but that's a great start for the movie, and Fox has broken a number of their own opening weekend records in the process.

BOX OFFICE: X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Is The #1 Movie In The World With An Impressive $100 Million

If you didn't figure it out from Deadpool this news should tell you that X-Men aint going back to Marvel for a loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time.

I knew the movie would still make money regardless. The X-Men movie brand brings people in no matter what, similar to Transformers.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I knew the movie would still make money regardless. The X-Men movie brand brings people in no matter what, similar to Transformers.

Nowhere on the same level of success tho transformers is damn near guaranteed a bil no matter how it's received

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!