X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
X-Men: Apocalypse
Posted May 19 2016 — 3:00 PM EDT

The fate of a lot of mutants is up in the air in X-Men: Apocalypse, the subject of this week’s EW cover story, and – spoiler alert – not everyone survives the sixth installment in the franchise.

But the future that everyone seems to wonder most about is of Jennifer Lawrence’s Mystique. The actress’ three-picture deal expires with X-Men: Apocalypse (along with James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, and Nicholas Hoult), and Lawrence is the one who vacillates the most between officially agreeing to do another film.

“Fassbender and McAvoy and I were all talking,” she says, “Like, ‘Will you come back?’ ‘I dunno.’ ‘I’ll come back, if you come back.’ Fox should be terrified because the deal we made was like if one of us doesn’t come back, none of us are.”

The actress is quite honest about how much she dislikes the blue body paint required for Mystique (“You go in and you realize you’re rock bottom and like this sucks and it could not suck more”) and in the years since 2011’s X-Men: First Class, she’s grown into arguably the most in-demand young actress in Hollywood.

“I would love to come back,” says Lawrence. “I love the fans and I love the character. But then you realize how important your year is, like how important three months out of your year is. I don’t know. I shouldn’t be that honest.”

Nah, we good. Please don't come back :whoa:

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Apocalypse was unimpressive as fukk.
The movie is flat and boring. 4/10.
After First Class, the franchise keep drowning.
Please make 1 real vilain and stop diluting their power/motivation all the time.

I do not even want to see any more X-men movie for another decade.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:lupe: I wonder how this is going to do at the box office. Not only does it have mixed reviews, there is some competition as well.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That Jennifer Lawrence quote is weird. Because Fassbender and McAvoy have already signed on for more X-MEN movies.

Hunger Games is done and with this movie, her x-men days are done too.

Her Hollywood time left is looking shaky now.. and Harvey got new girls :sas2:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jennifer Lawrence is doing great career wise. She has Passengers (sci-fi/romance film) coming out with Chris Pratt, and is lined up for one of the best scripts I've ever read. Till The End of The Earth (which will be a Oscar contender when made) and she also has David O. Russel on standby to direct in things in the future. But I do think she should continue X-men. It will only enhance her career.