X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Oscar Issac has been cast as Apocalypse

Oscar Isaac to Play Villain in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’

Oscar Isaac has closed a deal to play the titular comicbook villain in 20th Century Fox’s “X-Men: Apocalypse.”

Bryan Singer will direct to direct the superhero pic with Simon Kinberg writing the script.

Video:Oscar Isaac and Gugu Mbatha-Raw: Actors on Actors

Singer has described the upcoming X-Men film, which is expected to feature all cast members including Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy, as the most destructive movie in the franchise.

“‘Apocalypse’ will have more of the mass destruction that ‘X-Men’ films, to date, have not relied upon,” he recently said. “There’s definitely now a character and a story that allow room for that kind of spectacle.”

Singer also suggested that “Apocalypse,” set in the 1980s, could feature younger versions of familiar characters.

Fox will release on May 27, 2016.

The most recent “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” co-starring Hugh Jackman, has earned a monstrous $745 million worldwide at the box office.

Singer had been meeting with actors for the past couple of weeks but sources say Isaac always seemed like the type of actor Singer wanted for the role and the long-time favorite from the start.

Isaac is set to have a big year ahead of him with A24′s “A Most Violent Year” set to bow in December, with the company feeling it will have major awards play for Isaac. He is also set to star in the next “Star Wars” pic for Disney.

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/oscar-isaac-x-men-apocalypse-casting-1201342774/

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
A Cuban Apocalypse? Plus he's not even a big dude. Not sure what direction they're trying to go in with this.

breh,

this guy is playing thanos:

josh-brolin-2013-toronto-international-film-festival-02.jpg

its all CG

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
sooo apocalypse just gonna look like a normal cac :patrice: or is he just the voice or something....im hella confused right now :dwillhuh:
just his voice and probably his backstory orm something...its gonna be a shytload of CGI and everything, but at least they cast someone who can act his ass off...I like this pick

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
A Cuban Apocalypse? Plus he's not even a big dude. Not sure what direction they're trying to go in with this.
can't apocalypse morph into anyone? I am sure his true form with look blueish so it's :ld: What I hate is Hollywood force feeding these nobodies on us before they've become a household name or had a career defining role. This punk and jai Courtney seem to have first dibs at everything :why:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
can't apocalypse morph into anyone? I am sure his true form with look blueish so it's :ld: What I hate is Hollywood force feeding these nobodies on us before they've become a household name or had a career defining role. This punk and jai Courtney seem to have first dibs at everything :why:

Llewyn Davis? :usurebreh:A Most Violent Year? :usurebreh: Dude got skills breh.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Oscar Issac is going to have an Oscar Nomination....why are you comparing him to Jai Courtney when he is know for Divergent and Die hard?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I ain't seen llewyn Davis so when did a most violent year come out? :mjpls:
What does that have to do with him being sought after for big roles in Summer blockbusters? :comeon:Your argument makes no sense because dude is sought after in Hollywood

And since you didn't see Llewyn Davis, move on, kid