X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Fuk wolverine Bob Hoskins shouldnt even be brought up at all, that's the point
Uhhh james cameron n chris clairmonte (writer of 50% of all hreat xmen stories) were casting BOB HOSKINS as wolvie in the 80s xmen that never happened. Thats why were talking about it. Noone brought him upt to shyt on him

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@gluvnast does :lolbron:
Anytime anybody says anything negative about Singer he comes in here with the :cape:

His track record speaks for itself.... and he's right... EVERY TIME he comes out with an X-men film... y'all parade with hate before the movie's release about SOMETHING. Then the film comes out and y'all STFU. Then repeat the cycle again towards the next film.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
His track record speaks for itself.... and he's right... EVERY TIME he comes out with an X-men film... y'all parade with hate before the movie's release about SOMETHING. Then the film comes out and y'all STFU. Then repeat the cycle again towards the next film.
thanks for confirming my point :heh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Critics and fans backs this up....

X-Men

X-Men: Days of Future Past

X2: X-Men United

Again... the Singer HATE is something I can never understand when he never made a bad X-MEN film... all of his films been above 80% approval with the last being his highest... and all of them being commercial successes with his last being his highest.

Yet... BEFORE EVERY FILM.. the same ol' song and dance spewing hate on Singer without anything really backing it up as why it is deserving.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Critics and fans backs this up....

X-Men

X-Men: Days of Future Past

X2: X-Men United

Again... the Singer HATE is something I can never understand when he never made a bad X-MEN film... all of his films been above 80% approval with the last being his highest... and all of them being commercial successes with his last being his highest.

Yet... BEFORE EVERY FILM.. the same ol' song and dance spewing hate on Singer without anything really backing it up as why it is deserving.
Preach

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Apocalypse could have looked like this

The film Apocalypse could have looked like this

Tested recently released a fascinating video interview with Ironhead Studio founder Jose Fernandez, where Fernandez describes much of the work he's been doing with superhero design in film, often with little to no credit. Ironhead worked on Batman v Superman,Thor, Tron Legacy, Batman Returns, The Avengers and many others. The company knows how to create and execute on complex ideas.

The entire video is wonderful if you're interested in superhero suit design and fabrication, but the real heartbreaker takes place when Fernandez shows off his concepts for X-Men: Apocalypse.

Here's a good look at his design.

apocalypse_gif.0.gif

apocalypse_gif_2.0.gif

This, for comparison, is what made it to screen:
apocalypse.0.png

Fernandez said he lost the bid to work on Apocalypse, and like many of us he was "underwhelmed" by the final version of the character. He also had a lifecast of Apocalypse actor Oscar Isaac, and decided to take a crack at the design.

"I thought maybe it’s not possible to make him look like this character, but that is sculpted on Oscar Isaac, so I’m like well no, it was possible," he said. So the version of Apocalypse from this video isn't just a dream, it could have been made to work with the actor playing the part.

"I sculpted the makeup and then I kind of bashed out the armor fairly quickly, but just an impression of what that character I think could be, could have been," Fernandez explained.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Tested recently released a fascinating video interview with Ironhead Studio founder Jose Fernandez, where Fernandez describes much of the work he's been doing with superhero design in film, often with little to no credit. Ironhead worked on Batman v Superman,Thor, Tron Legacy, Batman Returns, The Avengers and many others. The company knows how to create and execute on complex ideas.

The entire video is wonderful if you're interested in superhero suit design and fabrication, but the real heartbreaker takes place when Fernandez shows off his concepts for X-Men: Apocalypse.

apocalypse_gif.0.gif

apocalypse_gif_2.0.gif

apocalypse.0.png

Fernandez said he lost the bid to work on Apocalypse, and like many of us he was "underwhelmed" by the final version of the character. He also had a lifecast of Apocalypse actor Oscar Isaac, and decided to take a crack at the design.

"I thought maybe it’s not possible to make him look like this character, but that is sculpted on Oscar Isaac, so I’m like well no, it was possible," he said. So the version of Apocalypse from this video isn't just a dream, it could have been made to work with the actor playing the part.

"I sculpted the makeup and then I kind of bashed out the armor fairly quickly, but just an impression of what that character I think could be, could have been," Fernandez explained.
Apocalypse SHOULD have looked like that :beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Singer fukked up by giving those photos and test footage out. If they wouod have handled this the rjght way the first time people wouldnt be complaining
:russ:

People will always find something to complain about. Doesn't matter.

These Disney stans will always whine and cry about something

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

apocalypse_gif.0.gif

apocalypse_gif_2.0.gif

apocalypse.0.png

What the hell, that looks awesome :wtf:
The fukk man :mindblown: