X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Fitting that they're all wearing black. Apoc gon merk the whole team and they can just bury them in those costumes, there's no way you're gonna convince me this rag tag group of juveniles is gonna defeat the baddest muthafukkin mutant there ever was or will be.
I feel the same way. I hope they barely defeat him and/or take some heavy losses that convince him to retreat or something. They better not kill him off, they need to have him survive and be scheming in the background as part of a bigger plan cause if those youngsters can handle Apoc at this stage they are the most overpowered superheros ever seen on film.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I feel the same way. I hope they barely defeat him and/or take some heavy losses that convince him to retreat or something. They better not kill him off, they need to have him survive and be scheming in the background as part of a bigger plan cause if those youngsters can handle Apoc at this stage they are the most overpowered superheros ever seen on film.
Maybe it'll turn into all the x men plus the horsemen vs apoc. But they should just have him be defeated but with the capability of coming back. No use having a group of mostly newbies beating the most powerfull mutant in the land.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
CafxKvnWcAEV8qG.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dofp has a higher metacritic and rt score than any other x men film. By every tangible metric,DOFP is the better film,and was more acclaimed than any other. On top of being the most successful.

Thats not an opinion,that is a fact. If you liked first class more and dont like singers films,you are in the minority.

You singer haters live in a make believe world.

The x men series already had a shot in the arm like fast 5. It was called days of future past. Hence the box office receipts.

Deal with it :umad:

But Vaughn was apart of DOFP as well as First Class:ufdup:....I'll give SInger a chance,but if this movie sucks I think its pretty safe to say who was MOSTLY responsible for the 2 most quality XMen movies:sas1:...WIll you SInger lovers be willing to admit to that:sas2:?

Chef

All Star
Daps
I don't know about Fassbender, but I know James McVoy is signed on to do more films. JLaw is the only one who definitively said they're done after this film.

JLaw can beat it. She don't want to wear the costume.:camby:Fassbender(The coin scene in the sub:ohlawd:) and McAvoy been carrying this since First Class, I need one more out of them. :whew:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why us everyine taking credit away from singer for xmen. He didnt do 3. He did 1 2 and dofp and id say all thise are equal or beyyer thsn first class. Stop giving vaughn all the credit.
Delusional idiots. The dofp thread was the exact same way before release. Full of whining and bytching,everybody shytting on singer, marvel stans crying to give them the rights back.

This is the way every non mcu comic book film thread is. Nitpicking and hoping the films will be shyt.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Delusional idiots. The dofp thread was the exact same way before release. Full of whining and bytching,everybody shytting on singer, marvel stans crying to give them the rights back.

This is the way every non mcu comic book film thread is. Nitpicking and hoping the films will be shyt.
breh one of those non mcu DID turn out to be shyt(Fantastic Four) not that i wish bad on every non mcu movie but when its in the hands of folks who may not have these characters best interest at heart its hard to not say something

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
breh one of those non mcu DID turn out to be shyt(Fantastic Four) not that i wish bad on every non mcu movie but when its in the hands of folks who may not have these characters best interest at heart its hard to not say something
Iron man 2,iron man 3,ultron,thor 1 and 2 are also shyt though. That doesnt seem to be held against them.