X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dofp has a higher metacritic and rt score than any other x men film. By every tangible metric,DOFP is the better film,and was more acclaimed than any other. On top of being the most successful.

Thats not an opinion,that is a fact. If you liked first class more and dont like singers films,you are in the minority.
slippery slope when you need to rely on RT and em to validate your point

The x men series already had a shot in the arm like fast 5. It was called days of future past.

Deal with it :umad:
Actually it was first class, DOTFP was a return back to the old playbook (structurally) but I will let you tell it :beli:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
People really in here campaigning for Singer like that. Dofp was cool but like others have said it was just a way to fix the horrible movies that proceeded it but it's still seems the same formula is being used. I will never anticipate a movie where My-fukkin-stique is some sort of leader. I hate how they trying to shove JLaw on us with her one emotion read facial expressions but totally disrespect Cyclops...but let's be real he always been a ho nikka
3830733-0973882509-wolvi.gif

But I still want to see his leadership skills being questioned and him play his role on the big screen. Lord knows they fukked it up the last time.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really in here campaigning for Singer like that. Dofp was cool but like others have said it was just a way to fix the horrible movies that proceeded it but it's still seems the same formula is being used. I will never anticipate a movie where My-fukkin-stique is some sort of leader. I hate how they trying to shove JLaw on us with her one emotion read facial expressions but totally disrespect Cyclops...but let's be real he always been a ho nikka

But I still want to see his leadership skills being questioned and him play his role on the big screen. Lord knows they fukked it up the last time.
Cyke is a fukking boss ass nicca . fukk c00n Logan

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Negro please Scott is a beast and has handed Logan his ass a few times one on one and in the og Age of Apocalypse comics he blew his fukking hand off.:damn::damn::whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That is such an angry disrespectful gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was after wolverine took his eye

Cyke only been cool the last 5-10 years

Nah, Cyke was always that dude in the comics until they character assassinated him in late 80's, around the time X-factor came out.He went through a :flabbynsick: period in the 90's, and recovered when Morrison and Whedon stepped in.